Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G now available on O2!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Xiaomi device

Hi everyone, 

When we announced our 5G launch date earlier this year, we also unveiled a few of our upcoming 5G-ready devices. The Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note10 have already arrived on O2, and now our third 5G-ready smartphone, the Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G, has landed on O2. But who is Xiaomi?

Xiaomi (pronounced ‘show-me’) is the largest phone manufacturer in China, the world’s most populous country, and the second-largest in India, the world’s second most populous country. Overall, it’s the fourth-largest phone manufacturer in the world. And its O2 debut is among the first of our 5G-ready phones.

The Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G, which is available exclusively on O2 in beautiful Sapphire Blue finish, has a 6.39-inch AMOLED display which is completely uninterrupted. Thanks to a truly innovative slider, there’s no notch on the screen – the 24MP dual camera is hidden away, only to be revealed when you slide the device. Around the back is a fingerprint sensor and another 24MP dual camera which, like the front camera, uses AI to achieve incredible photographic results.

Beneath the sleek exterior lies a flagship Snapdragon 855 processor, 128GB of storage and 6GB of memory, ensuring that the custom Android-based operating system performs flawlessly. Throw in a 3800mAh battery with quick charging ability, and you’ve got a beautiful, high-performance package that’ll keep you connected all day.

And then – of course – there’s 5G. The Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G is, as the name suggests,5G-ready device, meaning that those who pick one up can be among the first to experience O2 5G when it launches in October this year. All you’ll need to do is get an O2 5G sim and choose a 5G tariff, and you’ll be able to use 5G wherever there’s coverage. For more details about O2 5G, take a look here.

As with all our handsets, the Mi MIX 3 5G is available on our custom plans, which put customers in control, enabling you to own the phone you want in your pocket at a price to suit your wallet. What’s more, you can upgrade at any time, just by paying off your Device Plan. You can even trade in your old phone with O2 Recycle to get cash towards your upgrade.

There’ll be more coming to O2 from Xiaomi in the near future – so keep your eyes peeled and we’ll announce the next device soon wink

Who's excited about this new 5G-ready device from Xiaomi? If you're thinking of getting it, we'd love to hear which feature you're most interested in, and how much you like your new device once you start using it!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I didn't know it was prenounced show me I thought like ziom or shiom kind a like zoom
Message 2 of 4

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@liggerz87 I wasn't sure either until I prepared this post! Have you ever tried any of their devices, or are you interested in trying one sometime?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Id give one a go but never actually seen one in person
Message 4 of 4