Did you mean: 

Xbox One is coming to O2!

KimberleyH
Level 4: Observant
  • 57 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi all,

For all the Xbox fans out there, the wait is finally over! From Thursday 5th December you can get your hands on the Xbox One and not only that, it will be bundled with the Nokia Lumia 1020, the first smartphone with a 41 megapixel lens.

The Xbox One will be available to both new and existing customers on O2 Refresh.

For £52 per month with a £99.99 upfront cost, here’s what you get:

• Xbox One

• FIFA 14

• Kinect

• 12 months Xbox Live Gold subscription

• A Nokia Lumia 1020 with unlimited minutes, texts and 1GB data.

Also, as it’s on O2 Refresh, after the 24 months are up you’ll only pay for the airtime portion of the contract.

These bundles will be available in 65 stores and stock will be limited (varying from store to store). Find out more about how to get your hands on an Xbox One, here! 

Xbox One or PS4? Will there be a true king to the next-gen gaming throne or will it be a fairly even playing field? Which one would you think is the perfect Christmas present?

Thanks

Kim

Xbox One

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

Guess they didn't notice the overall lack of interest and/or disdain on here over the PS4 bundle

Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

I think they're working on it.

Shouldn't have happened apparently.

I think it's all outsourced and run by a guy in the USA outback in a shed, and you can't always catch him at home.........

LOL grin

Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, 

the nokia lumia 1020 is £42/month on that tariff with no upfront cost on it's own!

Xbox One cost s around £430 plus just over £30 for the Gold membership

So, for a £10 extra a month you get the console (£99.99 upfront cost is understandable as the console is expensive) so really it's not that bad, in my opinion anyway

It is a bundle after all..

Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I make it £42 a month on its own
Message 15 of 15