Did you mean: 

Win a tech bundle with My O2!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys

We have a great competition running which gives you the chance to win a fantastic tech bundle by simply signing in to your My O2 account! 

The bundle includes the following items: 

• Bose SoundLink II Mini Bluetooth speaker
  • Lenovo Ideapad MIIX 310 tablet
  • Fitbit Charge 2 fitness tracker
  • GoPro HERO Session camera

All you have to do to enter is sign in to My O2. The more you sign in the more chances you have to win this fantastic tech bundle!

You can get more information on this competition here Terms and conditions here wink

Good luck! slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

A lot of confusion with the last my o2 competition whether it was open to everyone. 

Can you clarify that this isn't just for Refresh customers? 

EDIT: Scratch that, it is Refresh only having read the T&Cs. Absolutely stinks, fair deal for all? 

[edited]

Message 2 of 6

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Martin

Please can you feed back that as a Business customer, my 10 years of loyalty feels excluded by such things.  I'm paying a lot more than most personal customers and we see very little from O2 - even the business "what's left" app is still missing... 

Best regards

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 3 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
^^^ Same with a normal pay monthly account (not a refresh one)...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2 really need to be accountable for alienating the larger parts of their customer base. I truly cannot see the aim or objective in this for just one group of customers. I've been with O2 as customer and employee for 20 years and this sort of thing just rubs me up and has me questioning my loyalty. I'm glad others feel the same way and it shows o2 have got this sadly badly wrong on every level and it would be nice if an O2 representative would come and justify and explain this stupid decision! 

Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

appreciate the feedback on this competition guys! It's very useful and I'll be sure to pass it up the chain slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6