cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win a Google Nexus 7!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone,

We have secured 4 more Google Nexus 7 tablets for 4 more lucky members! Terms & Conditions

From Tuesday 22nd April to Tuesday 19th June, every 2 weeks, we will be randomly selecting one community member who has posted at least once during the previous 2 weeks' time. The competition is open to all registered users, whether they are new or community veterans, but posts in breech of the Community Guidelines (including but not limited to spam, abusive posts or posts containing inappropriate language; please refer to the Community Guidelines) will be excluded.

Draw schedule:

Wed 7th May 2014
Wed 21st May 2014
Wed 4th June 2014
Wed 20th June 2014

The lucky winners will be notified by private message with details on how to claim their prize.

Good luck luck everybody!
Message 1 of 253
252 REPLIES 252

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous you really shouldn't feel you should have removed your post.

Everyone is allowed an opinion and it's not for any other member to tell you otherwise - Nor should you be critised for speaking up with your views.

IF ANY MODERATION of posts is required it will be done by a member of the community team and not one of your peers.

@Toby there are issues here that need addressing.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 81 of 253

Cleoriff
  • 122916 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Totally agree @Gerry. You had no need to remove your post

The thoughts I posted were mine alone and hoped I put over the perspective of me as an individual

(Where I reiterate, that I am glad there is a level playing field for ALL members now to win this

Nexus)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 82 of 253

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just for clarity we all agreed the post Should not have been deleted. I merely expressed my opinion regarding the post and I stand by it.
Message 83 of 253

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I feel sad that @Anonymous felt the need to delete it and to even apologise for posting it beggars belief.

Message 84 of 253

Anonymous
Not applicable

Friends one and all let's be sensible about all this.  I made a post and it was only after a reply was added and I had time to reflect that I realised how it might have been misinterpreted. Best thing to do would be to remove the whole thread if a moderator could manage that and we can all get back to normal again without any rancour or ill feeling.  No need for any further inquests or changes.  We are here to help and indeed encourage one another.  Hope all concerned can subscribe to that.  ;O))

Good wishes to all of you.

Gerry    

Message 85 of 253

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

No bad feelings or ill-will to anyone on here. I didn't misinterpret your post and thought it worthy comment. I'm sure everyone will agree with those sentiments. But yes, we move on and no bad feelings for any community member at all slight_smile

Message 86 of 253

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ooooooh do I weeeeen I weeeen? Lol how exciting
Message 87 of 253

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck everyone!
Message 88 of 253

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys

We do our best to give the community members rewards/goodies/opportunities to try new tech (hence the rewards programme, the occasional draw and Try the Tech). With this particular initiative, we extract all members who have posted within the timeframe specified in the T&Cs and use a random number calculator to select the winners. We then check the post/posts by the selected member to make sure it's in line with the community guidelines. As simple as this slight_smile

Message 89 of 253

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions