Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Community Manager

Which BRITs star are you?

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone,

The countdown to the 40th BRIT awards is on and, to celebrate, we've created our first-ever Instagram AR lens! The lens taps into the trend of matching you with a person or item and allows you to find out which BRITs star you are. cool

Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 11.55.41.png

Are you Harry Styles? Stormzy? Mabel? Lewis Capaldi? Or one of the other nominees? Give it a go here!

Did you give the filter a go and if so which BRITs star did you get? yahoo

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 559

Re: Which BRITs star are you?

I watched a very funny drunken Lewis Capaldi on the Graham Norton show a couple of weeks ago and I love his music so I'm hoping he gets an award or two.

Highlighted
Topics: 708

That link wont open on my PC @Martin-O2 so I have no idea. upside down

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Community Manager

I'll keep my fingers crossed for him @jonsie!

@Cleoriff yes mobile only for this one I'm afraid. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Level 17: Luminescent

Well I used to look like a celebrity remember bernard watch ye I looked like him lol
Highlighted
Level 17: Luminescent

Highlighted

The 2020 Brits winners in full

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I can't bear Lewis Capaldi. Must be the most boring singer on the face of the earth.

I enjoyed Billie Eilish singing the new James Bond theme (with Hans Zimmer orchestra)

I am not keen on rappers but do like Stormzy, who twice has a message in this songs about Grenfell and how they have been forgotten.

Best group..The Foals?? Oh do get a life Brits.

Of course loved Rod with Ronnie Wood and Kenny Jones.

It's an age thing I know but the Brits are becoming boring. No fights, no Jarvis Cocker storming the stage when Michael Jackson was performing. No Chumbawuba throwing a pint over John Prescott the MP. No Madonna falling off stage with her cloak caught, No aggro between Oasis and just about anyone. rofl

Also, who was that rather large lady taking to the stage and singing in a romper suit? Dear me. nauseated face

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted

I only watched Rod Stewart thankfully. Isaw an interview with the girl who sang the Bond theme earlier today. What an arogant conceited young lady she is.

Highlighted

@jonsie wrote:

I only watched Rod Stewart thankfully. Isaw an interview with the girl who sang the Bond theme earlier today. What an arogant conceited young lady she is.

Yes I saw that interview @jonsie ...the one where she wore the stupid sunglasses? However, I do like the song and her performance was good.

*The Game Is On*