cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Community Rewards Programme?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Some of you might know already about the Community Rewards, as you've been participating on our forum in previous months (some of you for years!). However, if you're not yet aware of our Community Rewards programme, I've included some information about it below. slight_smile

What is the Community Rewards programme?

Each month we like to recognise those many people who contribute on our community by asking and answering questions and participating in discussions on all things related to O2 and mobile, and just generally keeping the community a fun place to be. To say thank you, we currently reward those members each month with credit towards their Pay Monthly bill or Pay as You Go account.

There are different tiers of Rewards based on different levels of activity: Gold (£20), Silver (£10), Bronze (£5).

How to participate?

All registered community members are automatically entered! If you're not a member yet, you can register here. The more you participate, the more chance you have for qualifying for the Rewards and climbing up the different tiers.

You can participate on our forum in lots of different ways, here's a few examples:

• Asking a question from the community when you need help
  • Answering other members' questions when you want to help others
  • Posting feedback about your O2 experience or product
  • Contributing in or starting general discussions
  • Encouraging others and saying thank you when you appreciate someone's posts
  • Writing a review of your mobile device or other O2 product/service
  • Writing a how-to guide to help other members

All of these actions contribute to the general well-being of our community, and thus count towards your possible monthly Community Reward. Smiley Happy

How do you know if you're part of the Rewards?

We normally post the Rewards topic in the Welcome & News board at the beginning of each month (see February 2019 as an example) and list all the rewarded members. You should get an email notification from this if you were listed. The list includes a general list of those names who have qualified, and we will let you know via PM which tier you reached when you claim your reward.

How to claim your Reward?

Once you see your username listed in the Rewards topic, make sure to remember to send a PM (Private Message here on the forum) to one of our Community Management team members with your O2 mobile number that you want rewarded. Please note: rewards are not available for O2 staff members.

When and how do I find the credit on my account?

You can normally expect the credit to appear on your account within a month's time from claiming your reward. This might vary though depending on your next billing date. Please remember to send the PM to us claiming your reward as soon as possible so everyone can get their reward added in time. Do feel free to send us a PM if you notice any issues with your reward though and we'll check it out for you. Smiley Happy

Check out this handy guide by our member @gmarkj on how to find your Reward in your My O2 account. 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Thanks for the info @Marjo I will be sure to direct members to this thread if they ask about rewards.:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35049 Posts
  • 221 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions

Oooooh, goody! I'm looking forward to hearing more about the changes.

Banking smaller rewards here would be a great way to save and apply several smaller rewards as a single payment... Great for those reliant on a minimum Top-up amount for some payg bundles...Good Idea

Bring it on! 

Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent thread which will help many people I’m sure 

Message 4 of 13

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Excellent @Marjo. So many new members, who receive a reward, have no idea why they've received a reward or how the 'scheme' works. This thread will be very helpful to them.

I'll be sure to point new members to this thread when queries are raised.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like a really good inovation, thanks @Marjo 😁

Message 6 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35049 Posts
  • 221 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Sounds like a really good inovation, thanks @😁

Marjo's post indicates changes are in the pipeline, @Anonymous-  something to look forward to, I agree.

The innovative bit will be the ways that the scheme is tweaked... ok_hand

Message 8 of 13

Tsidkenu1es
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 79 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Fantastic This reward Programme is a great Good Idea an insentive for everyone to get involve in, the community can only get better and better in problem solving and fun at the same time...

Well done..! everyone and let us have more Feedback

Bouncy

One Family * One Community * One Love * One Purpose
*************** UNITED ONE WORLD ***************
***** LOVE***********PEACE************JOY*******
* The Future Is In Our Hearts Our Minds And Our Souls *
Message 9 of 13

mickyyo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions