Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Community Manager

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

[ Edited ]

Welcome @TimandTom@Kelly2, and everyone else! Hope you all have a great weekend as well sun sunflower smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 674

Thanks @Kelly2 , I will. It's Formula one this weekend, so I'm sorted Friday, Saturday and Sunday Bouncy

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Hey @TimandTom & @Kelly2 nice to see you popping by and have a great weekend too! Hope you're enjoying your Friday! Not long now until the weekend. Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

Level 24: Climbing the Ladder

Welcome to all join in the off topics if you can.

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

And you're very welcome @TimandTom and and I hope you and @Kelly2 have a lovely weekend too. I look forward to meeting you both in Off Topic very soon.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Community Manager

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a lovely weekend and are ready for a sunny and warm first week of Summer sun sunflower cool

Please join me in warmly welcoming our the newest community members, and say hello to ...

@Aldi  @alex9467  @CavemanUK  @Anonymous  @Dakeja  @EVS  @flachaaa  @H3rmionie  @howtosguider  @Ka1  @Katie3  @Lambrettacraig  @luck  @marvi0  @Princekid  @Rob48  @roisin1  @Shockett1  @Shwan  @Skyla20  @Tariffchange  @Tntjump 

We hope you feel at home with us, and look forward to getting to know you more! A great place to start on the community is in the off-topic board, where you can talk about everything and anything that you fancy, and get to know the other members better as well Smiley Happy 

signature

Topics: 674

Hello and a big welcome from me Welcome

@Aldi  @alex9467  @CavemanUK  @Chester_Mouse  @Dakeja  @EVS  @flachaaa  @H3rmionie  @howtosguider  @Ka1  @Katie3  @Lambrettacraig  @luck  @marvi0  @Princekid  @Rob48  @roisin1  @Shockett1  @Shwan  @Skyla20  @Tariffchange  @Tntjump

Great to have you with us and hope to see you posting again soon Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 80

A warm Welcome to all our new members:

@Aldi  @alex9467  @CavemanUK  @Anonymous  @Dakeja  @EVS  @flachaaa  @H3rmionie  @howtosguider  @Ka1  @Katie3  @Lambrettacraig  @luck  @marvi0  @Princekid  @Rob48  @roisin1  @Shockett1  @Shwan  @Skyla20  @Tariffchange  @Tntjump 

As @EmilieT suggested a great place to start on the community is in the off-topic board, where we chat about a whole range of different subjects - for example, there are threads about Formula 1, nature, and one about an elephant which the Community have adopted and call "Hope"; and you can even send your pet hates into our own Room 101. 

Whatever your interests, we hope there is something which you will join in and with and look forward to meeting and chatting with you soon Wave

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Level 41: Prodigal

Welcome one and all!
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

[ Edited ]

And it's a warm welcome from me Welcome

Look forward to meeting you in an Off Topic thread. Come and say hi and introduce yourself Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb