Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Former Staff

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Good morning everyone sun I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend, despite the weather not being as good as it was over the last one. As a new week begins on the Community, please join me in warmly welcoming our newest members; say hello to ...

@Amelia  @amg  @Bill210  @bldl  @Casieno1  @Donna36  @DP3840  @Flyby  @Hall  @Hannaa  @johnmh156  @Leticia267 @Marsha  @matKart  @Mijulie @Mona99 @NearyG1982 @Paul4  @Robbos21  @TheLemon6  @Wendy13 

I hope you feel at home with us! Feel free to jump into any conversation you'd like, or come say hi and tell us a bit more about yourself Wave

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 758

Hi Everyone

Lovely to have you here, so welcome from me Welcome

@Amelia  @amg  @Bill210  @bldl  @Casieno1  @Donna36  @DP3840  @Flyby  @Hall  @Hannaa  @johnmh156  @Leticia267 @Marsha  @matKart  @Mijulie @Mona99 @NearyG1982 @Paul4  @Robbos21  @TheLemon6  @Wendy13 

Hope to see you posting soon. Plenty of interest in Off Topic https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/bd-p/50

It would also be great to hear a bit more about you smiling

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 310

and a warm Welcome from me, @Mi-Amigo , to all our new members:

Hope you enjoy being with us in the Community and will join us on Off Topic where he chat, exchange thoughts and ideas, take part in quizzes, and a whole lot more. Look forward to "meeting" you soon.

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 577

@EmilieT wrote:

Good morning everyone sun I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend, despite the weather not being as good as it was over the last one. As a new week begins on the Community, please join me in warmly welcoming our newest members; say hello to ...

I hope you feel at home with us! Feel free to jump into any conversation you'd like, or come say hi and tell us a bit more about yourself Wave

Related image

Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 

Welcome one and all...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,116
Blog Posts: 2

And it's a warm welcome from me Welcome

I look forward to meeting you all, perhaps in one of the many Off Topic threads. Please do feel free to join in and tell us a bit about yourself Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Former Staff

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday!

It's time to say hello and welcome our newest members to the community! Smiley Happy

@Aensa , @Chefchambi , @Floydy124 , @Jaygeth70 , @Kamil1 , @kevinlongmore , @Krupp , @Lilium07 , @nkewjkledkjas , @sarmilli , @Sidlittle , @Thegamerstar , @Timms2002 , @Tommymac624 , @Ultor , @Virginie , @Whistler , @Yorkshire-Lad , @ZStationUK 

Thanks for joining our community and I hope to see you around soon. Don't hesitate to ask if you need help with anything.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Speaking of weekend, we have a weekend discussion in Off Topic where we discuss our weekend plans. Are you going to be relaxing or have any special plans...? 😀 I'd love to hear about it!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 577

@Marjo wrote:

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday!

It's time to say hello and welcome our newest members to the community! Smiley Happy

@Aensa , @Chefchambi , @Floydy124 , @Jaygeth70 , @Kamil1 , @kevinlongmore , @Krupp , @Lilium07 , @nkewjkledkjas , @sarmilli , @Sidlittle , @Thegamerstar , @Timms2002 , @Tommymac624 , @Ultor , @Virginie , @Whistler , @Yorkshire-Lad , @ZStationUK 

Thanks for joining our community and I hope to see you around soon. Don't hesitate to ask if you need help with anything.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Speaking of weekend, we have a weekend discussion in Off Topic where we discuss our weekend plans. Are you going to be relaxing or have any special plans...? 😀 I'd love to hear about it!

59b13796e1d50c35486a391d6fbd59d2.gif

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,116
Blog Posts: 2

And it's a warm welcome from me Welcome

I look forward to meeting you in one of the many threads in Off Topic the board where you can find the most fun. See you soon, I hope Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 758

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone and welcome from me Welcome

Hope to see you posting again very soon. Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker