Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Former Staff

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Good morning everyone, I hope you're all had a restful weekend smiling Let's start the week by warmly welcoming all our newest members! Say hello to ...

@Becscho  @Casper2137  @Daffodil  @GnomeChomsky  @Holz97  @Jmarts  @Lotus1234  @Marcela123  @Muk  @nocycyca87  @Paul2019  @Piet  @solseadog  @Stew  @TashaHazle  @Tups  @zanyblablablany  @zinaida 

We're really pleased to have you around, and are looking forward to getting to know you better! Don't hesitate to drop by to say hi, ask any question you have, or jump into any discussion that catches you eye sunflower

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 695

Hi everyone and it's a big welcome from me Welcome

@Becscho  @Casper2137  @Daffodil  @GnomeChomsky  @Holz97  @Jmarts  @Lotus1234  @Marcela123  @Muk  @nocycyca87  @Paul2019  @Piet  @solseadog  @Stew  @TashaHazle  @Tups  @zanyblablablany  @zinaida

Hope to see you all posting again very soon wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 259
Kudos: 457

Welcome to the O2 community smiling

Please have a look around the boards with their threads on

Off topic is where we generally 'run amok' ... & ... the Virtual Lounge is for general chit chat

There is a feature called 'spotlight' where you can get to know The Regulars in a sort of info then Q & A session ... just type in spotlight in the Search Box

Hope to see you posting soon bouquet

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

And it's a warm welcome from me Welcome

Look forward to meeting you on one of the many interesting and fun Off Topic threads very soon Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 134

@EmilieT wrote:

Good morning everyone, I hope you're all had a restful weekend smiling Let's start the week by warmly welcoming all our newest members! Say hello to ...

We're really pleased to have you around, and are looking forward to getting to know you better! Don't hesitate to drop by to say hi, ask any question you have, or jump into any discussion that catches you eye sunflower

Thanks @EmilieT  for letting us know we have all these new members.

Hi and a warm Welcome from me, @Mi-Amigo , to all of you. I have only been a member of this great Community since February this year and have found it to be one of the most helpful and friendliest forums. We would all love to hear more about you, so why not introduce yourselves? and then have a look around and join us in Off Topic where we chat about a whole range of things, play games and take part in quizzes. Hope to speak to you soon Wave 

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

Hey guys please join me in giving a warm community welcome to our latest new members! cool

@Adam4 @Andy6 @barry2 @Bobbyb23 @Carol1969 @Charlc @Dibby @Disgruntled @dredre85 @EA_ @George1960 @Georgina1 @J1MediaSCAM @jenna1 @Johnbrav @juwelkeeper @karen2205 @KieranClark @Laura3 @Lozzy35 @Lucy85 @MattS @Microman4 @Mins @MJL @MrsJR @NT1 @pdm6548 @Pebble @Rachel3 @Rich001 @Sanaa @SarahCrilly @SPD @TomMutter @TWF @Undergroundwifi @What @Yan 

It's great to have so many new members this week! Welcome to all and feel free to stop in and tell us a bit about yourselves. slight smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

A warm welcome from me Welcome

@Adam4 @Andy6 @barry2 @Bobbyb23 @Carol1969 @Charlc @Dibby @Disgruntled @dredre85 @EA_ @George1960 @Georgina1 @J1MediaSCAM @jenna1 @Johnbrav @juwelkeeper @karen2205 @KieranClark @Laura3 @Lozzy35 @Lucy85 @MattS @Microman4 @Mins @MJL @MrsJR @NT1 @pdm6548 @Pebble @Rachel3 @Rich001 @Sanaa @SarahCrilly @SPD @TomMutter @TWF @Undergroundwifi @What @Yan 

Hope to see you all posting again real soon Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 695

Hi everyone and its a big welcome from me Welcome

Plenty of things to get involved with on the community, so look forward to seeing you post again soon Cat

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 134

And a warm Welcome from me, @Mi-Amigo , to all the new members of the Community

If you have a question or query about products or service, please ask and I`m sure one of our knowledgable members will be able to help or advise. And check out the various threads in Off Topic, where we chat, have fun, take part in quizzes and games, and definitely go "Off Topic", with our own Off Topic Community Gang.

Hope to "meet" you soon.

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 550

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Hey guys please join me in giving a warm community welcome to our latest new members! cool

It's great to have so many new members this week! Welcome to all and feel free to stop in and tell us a bit about yourselves. slight smile

Welcome-DisneyWelcomeToOurGroup.gif