Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 255
Kudos: 447

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

[ Edited ]

@treez  @Timan  @Talvas  @Su5an  @Sacul  @robofthesea  @RobC  @rbz5416  @RandomCustomer  @RAFAL  @Pro_CabsCoLtd  @PlainDark  @pedromo  @Pd1  @Paul658  @Murray  @MikeGW  @Maxx  @Mars  @Maria  @jgilmour91  @JDE  @Jaycee  @ICHitchman  @Daisy21  @Constantin  @Ckbond  @Chris94  @Charges  @Chaddy  @Bkbains2005  @Beckyg  @Annen  @Amy92 

Welcome all of you to The O2 Community ... ... ... hope you enjoyed some of the warm weather this Easter-time ... ... ... please have a look around the community 'boards' & topics within the boards & feel free to contribute where you can ... ... ... Off-Topic is a place where lots of us hang out, the virtual lounge is a general place for chit-chat etc ... ... ... thank you @Cellular_Data for letting us know a bit about yourself, it's very interesting

To get to know The Regular Posters = put Spotlight into the Search Box & a feature will come up where they have done a bit of a Q & A session ... ... ... hope to see you posting soon smiling

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Level 2: Apprentice

@Glory1 

All of the models should be enough for anyone due to the ability to add a extra SD Card to the device, but some like myself want faster storage and take advantage of UFS.

On another note I read this upon Telstra it would be great if O2 could honor the same!

https://whatphone.com.au/Telstra/offer-free-5G-upgrade-from-newly-Samsung-Galaxy-S10-Plus

Most individuals use a smartphone these days as a laptop replacement they are so powerful these days, they have so much power packed in a small device. Plus the screen is absolutely incredible! One of the best I have seen on a smartphone.

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

Thank you @Cellular_Data for that very interesting bit of news. Now wouldn't it be fantastic if O2 did offer the same as Telstra in Australia. Unfortunately, I have a feeling it won't happen but @Chris_K is the man who would have the answer to that question if he's heard anything this early. Fingers crossed they do fingers crossed

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Community Manager

Happy Friday everyone! 🌤️

It's time to say hello and welcome our newest community members who have joined us this week:

@AJAUK2019 , @Bennett , @Craig3 , @Dale1 , @Deadwrpn , @Em3 , @HadibinMahmud , @HW , @IANMILLS , @J20 , @jiminye , @Lez21 , @mc4660v , @Michelle14 , @Milo , @Phillip , @Snowstorm ❄️ @SunsAnvil , @Tomasz71 

Welcome to our Community everyone and I hope to see you around soon! Don't hesitate to post and say hello, or ask a question if you need any help, if you haven't posted anything yet. Smiley Happy

Welcome

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 548

@Marjo wrote:

It's time to say hello and welcome our newest community members who have joined us this week:

@AJAUK2019 , @Bennett , @Craig3 , @Dale1 , @Deadwrpn , @Em3 , @HadibinMahmud , @HW , @IANMILLS , @J20 , @jiminye , @Lez21 , @mc4660v , @Michelle14 , @Milo , @Phillip , @Snowstorm ❄️ @SunsAnvil , @Tomasz71 

Welcome to our Community everyone and I hope to see you around soon! Don't hesitate to post and say hello, or ask a question if you need any help, if you haven't posted anything yet. Smiley Happy

Welcome

A big welcome to everyone from me  Welcome

Topics: 688

A big welcome from me to all of you Welcome

Hope see you posting again soon... wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 116

@Marjo wrote:

Welcome

And it`s hi and a warm Welcome from me. Please have a look around the Community and why not come and join us Off Topic where we chat, play games, take part in quizzes, and generally hang out and have fun Wave

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

[ Edited ]

Deleted by me duplicated.

[ Edited ]

And it's a warm welcome from me Welcome

Look forward to seeing you posting again very soon Wave

Topics: 255
Kudos: 447

Welcome smiling

Looking forward to seeing you posting on The O2 Community

Image result for images for welcome

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry