Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 688

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Hi @Mi-Amigo

Great to find another Caroline fan. Being a 'child of the 60's' it was great to hear the type of music played which we all wanted to hear.

Still a fan of 60's and 70's music and twice year we go with friends to special rock and roll/ 70's weekends away in March and November.

Highlights of our year...cool

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 115

Hi @Cleoriff
Yep I too am a child of the 60s.
Caroline is still going from a ship - but it is not the same as it got a local license last year to broadcast to Essex on very low power from Blackwater...
Should be out in the North Sea blasting sounds to the UK and Europe with love and good music...

Sorry nostalgia comes with old age
animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 548

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi Everyone. A very warm weclome from me Welcome

@catpinky @DawnPeck @GodAtum @Gohagan @HJB102001 @jas-ted @Joji @Kate4 @marshal200 @Mcguiness @Mi-Amigo @Mubashar @nikitahodgson @PAK @Sam_Benson @Sanjose1 @Sealife @seraphis @SimonJWoodward @Tintino @VJ @Zeleninarr1133

Hope to see you posting more in future. We are a very friendly bunch and don't bite (honest) Bow

Welcome to everyone.... some of us don't even have teeth astonished

Topics: 255
Kudos: 447

@catpinky @DawnPeck @GodAtum @Gohagan @HJB102001 @jas-ted @Joji @Kate4 @marshal200 @Mcguiness @Mi-Amigo @Mubashar @nikitahodgson @PAK @Sam_Benson @Sanjose1 @Sealife @seraphis @SimonJWoodward @Tintino @VJ @Zeleninarr1133

Welcome all ... hope to see you posting soon on the O2 Community forum smiling

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Level 2: Apprentice

Hello everyone! I'm Alex and I'm from Liverpool.
I'm a pay monthly customer currently using the Galaxy S9 Plus.
Waiting for the S10 launch! Mega excited about it.
A bit about myself... I love to run! I do a lot or half marathons and a few marathons every year!
And the best part is... I work in a bakery! Lots of cakes and doughnuts and muffins on a daily basis! Yyiippe 🍩🍪🎂🎊✌
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

[ Edited ]

@AlexYem84 wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm Alex and I'm from Liverpool.
I'm a pay monthly customer currently using the Galaxy S9 Plus.
Waiting for the S10 launch! Mega excited about it.
A bit about myself... I love to run! I do a lot or half marathons and a few marathons every year!
And the best part is... I work in a bakery! Lots of cakes and doughnuts and muffins on a daily basis! Yyiippe 🍩🍪🎂🎊✌

Hey @AlexYem84, great to meet you.

Like you I'm looking forward to the launch of the Galaxy S10+ and am also mega excited about it. Particularly as my present contract ends in April, and I can upgrade now - I checked. I'm super hyped to pre-order as soon as O2 make pre-orders available.

As my signature states am currently using the S8+ which I love but it's coming to the end of it's useful life for me. I don't have a laptop or PC so all my browsing, online shopping, listening to music, playing games, and a lot of my streaming is done on my phone. And, of course, I post on the forum using my phone as well. So in 2 years it is hard worked.

So I'm super keen on the next Galaxy.

I'm afraid my running days are over, but well done to you for running half marathons and marathons. Love that you work in a bakery., I bet running is useful if you sample the goods on a regular basis joy

Not a big cake eater but I am partial to cream cakes joy

Welcome to the forum, enjoy posting which I'll enjoy reading smiling

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 688

Hi @AlexYem84

Great to meet you. I'm also a lover of Samsung phones and have a Note 8 which I expect will last me for some while.

Well done on your marathons.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the S10. Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Level 42: Skillful

Welcome one and all.
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Former Staff

@AlexYem84 

How wonderful it must be to work in a bakery! Are you in the kitchen making the goods or help run it some other way? I hope you'll feel at home with us. cake smiling

Hopefully you all had a lovely weekend! Please join me in welcoming our newest members:

@Swm @Summersue @stevemc71 @SteveG295 @Shi @Sgough83 @redmoonbeam @Liaty @keeno @Kathie1404 @Jennaryan1985 @James98 @Holly42 @GinaG @Dan4 @Carol62 @Brian81 @Bluekenny2 @Augusta @aspreckley @Ash1 @Akea3333 @Aaaaaa

Don't hesitate to come and say hi anytime, or jump into any topic that catches your eye. sun

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 115

@EmilieT wrote: 

Please join me in welcoming our newest members:

@Swm @Summersue @stevemc71 @SteveG295 @Shi @Sgough83 @redmoonbeam @Liaty @keeno @Kathie1404 @Jennaryan1985 @James98 @Holly42 @GinaG @Dan4 @Carol62 @Brian81 @Bluekenny2 @Augusta @aspreckley @Ash1 @Akea3333 @Aaaaaa

Don't hesitate to come and say hi anytime, or jump into any topic that catches your eye. sun

Welcome to all our new members.

As a "newby" myself (only joined a week ago) I can honestly say that the posters and admin (shoutout to @EmilieT) are some of the nicest and most people I have ever "met" on any forum and hope that the new members will want to add their comments or queries to the wide range of topics on here.

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.