cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,213
3,212 REPLIES 3,212

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 24900 Posts
  • 798 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm Welcome to all the new members of the Community

@Abrooks, @AnitaZ, @ancientbrit, @AGB24, @Amante, @AE1, @Becky12, @Alano, @Becky123, @ashpole, @Ally2, @Bj2, @Chasly, @Annmarie1, @d_mallon87, @B34RDON, @Apb188992, @Desperate2, @Attila2, @Denise4, @Billing13, @Dotti18, @Georgie2, @Chris62, @GarethH, @Gill08Mcc, @Dami, @ellysheal, @gary9, @Gr727, @hammo198, @Help4398, @hazzabee, @Helpwanted, @Howduf12, @Jay12, @JB671, @Jes, @Joanronald, @john007, @Jolinechurchwel, @JohnWilliam, @jonnyfreeman, @Juliesilcock, @Justin4, @k13ra, @kiran1, @Lady, @letsena, @Lukemcd98, @M11, @Mark85, @Mfletche48, @MGBDoris, @MFC1, @Otwo, @Over5783, @Pinkpetals, @Robert12, @mici01, @peach, @Sabot, @Neil9, @Oliver2, @Sairish-16, @Shane_20506, @Shane21-, @Neven, @Sam89, @Nicolawilliams, @sawborich, @Scotty17, @Taffy1, @Swedishlisa, @WSF, @Tomvale, @Shaunajamison, @Sharyn, @Troy1, @sharonh, @simon13, @simon11, @Scarlett-, @TB3,

I hope you`ll stay and have a look around at the various boards and why not drop by Off Topic, where we chat, have fun, discuss a wide range of things, and play games and have quizzes. I`m sure you`ll find something of interest and would love it if you join in.; and pop in to the Virtual Lounge, where you can say Hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Look forward to chatting with you soon. Wave 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1621 of 3,213

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10628 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Welcome everyone to O2 community forum..TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1624 of 3,213

TallTrees
  • 10628 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hello thanks for your post @SevenOfNine 

Most find it stressy changing providers ~ certainly I did but all worked out in the end.

I enjoy my phone and the community hope you will join in with some of the activities.

I like food, so you will see some thoughts and photos of my cooking here.

I like nature and grow apples and pears in my garden.

I breed Red Mason Bees and there is a thread here somewhere on them, they are

pollinating bees and do not produce honey so they just get on with what they are good at.

This year I will be growing tomatoes and runner beans and they are popping up.

Surprisingly you well may be able to help sometime you never know.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A70 

Bye for now TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1625 of 3,213

TallTrees
  • 10628 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @GENSERICd3 

Phew that's great ~ you may be needed!

Cov no doubt will end 

Anyway welcome and join in with the off topic boards when you can.

Bye for now TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1626 of 3,213

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35052 Posts
  • 222 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions

Welcome, one and all!

2b6.gif

Message 1627 of 3,213

SevenOfNine
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks. I hope to figure out how everything on 02 works & join in the chat. The community has been very helpful so far as I get to grips with the phone. Serves me right for not bothering to keep up with technology!
Message 1628 of 3,213

Cleoriff
  • 122120 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@SevenOfNine 

The one place to learn new stuff is here. I've been a member since 2013 and when I joined, I barely knew how to turn a smartphone on rofl.

Advice is given freely and is often better than O2's own customer service.

As someone once said to me when I joined, 'the only stupid question is the one you never asked'.

Welcome anyway. Hope to see you posting on any of the various boards. Off Topic is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/bd-p/50 

We currently have a 'White Room Quiz' running here WHITE ROOM QUIZ  (answers being given today for Mondays quiz)... then @Mi-Amigo will post a seperate new quiz for today. (They run Monday and Wednesday). Join in if you wish. All good fun. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1629 of 3,213

Troy1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi everyone
Message 1630 of 3,213