Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 8: Talented

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a nice weekend and your new week has started well!

It's time to say hello and welcome our newest members to the Community! smile

@Abdulkhan , @Asda , @Baggieontour , @BuggsUK , @CarbonDoctor , @Foster701230 , @garstea , @GrandmaH , @IBR , @Jarek , @jbfletcher , @Junester , @mhairimackay , @Nicnac , @Nicknock , @Pa , @Paulsykes , @punky , @rampaigesdolph , @RobJ , @Rodrigo12 , @sara26 , @Sausage , @Shahbaz , @smiler18 , @Society , @Squeakybrain , @stacie_20 , @teamroche , @Zoeash423388383 , @zygmuntlondon 

I hope you find our community a helpful and fun place to be - don't hesitate to post if you haven't yet and need any help, or if you just want to say hello and have a chat! Smiley Happy

Welcome

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 98

A warm Welcome to all our new members

@Abdulkhan , @Asda , @Baggieontour , @BuggsUK , @CarbonDoctor , @Foster701230 , @garstea , @GrandmaH , @IBR , @Jarek , @jbfletcher , @Junester , @mhairimackay , @Nicnac , @Nicknock , @Pa , @Paulsykes , @punky , @rampaigesdolph , @RobJ , @Rodrigo12 , @sara26 , @Sausage , @Shahbaz , @smiler18 , @Society , @Squeakybrain , @stacie_20 , @teamroche , @Zoeash423388383 , @zygmuntlondon 

Great to have you with us. To find out more about the Community, please check out this thread ; and why not drop in to Off Topic and introduce yourself in the Virtual Lounge and have a look around and join in with the chat on a whole range of different subjects or play along in the games and quizzes?

Hope to speak to you soon Wave

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 677

A warm welcome from me to you all Welcome

Hope to see you posting again soon Welcome

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 547

@Marjo wrote:

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a nice weekend and your new week has started well!

It's time to say hello and welcome our newest members to the Community! smile

I hope you find our community a helpful and fun place to be - don't hesitate to post if you haven't yet and need any help, or if you just want to say hello and have a chat! Smiley Happy

Welcome

welcome signboard emoticon

Level 41: Prodigal

Welcome one and all!
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Community Manager

Happy Friday everyone! We have some new members to welcome to our community.... 

@Abdul @Anatolij @Ayaa123 @bagmouss @Barnes @Bowdendaviesj @CBJBrowne @Chasel666 @Dariuszszumiato @DebM @FRAGILENONCE @Gary100 @Gemma @George1 @grahamwallaceha @Greece @Gregsie @Iain18 @Jackhartley01 @Janice @Jenna2 @jessie @Jimroy @Jolidd @Jordan13 @Joshua_99 @KatieTilly @Kelly3 @Kenpaneuro @lr @madadamuk @Nathy @Oscar1 @Peterturbed @Pitbull @PK @Ragamuffin @Ragna @Remmy @Rick_888 @roadsidetree @S4ms4m223 @sara26 @Shahbaz @Shebagino @ThomasLansdown @Tiffie2 @W3079 @WilliamOsirian @WJR 

Welcome everyone! Feel free to stop in and say hi or ask any questions. yahoocool

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 547

Topics: 98

A warm Welcome to all our new members

@Abdul @Anatolij @Ayaa123 @bagmouss @Barnes @Bowdendaviesj @CBJBrowne @Chasel666 @Dariuszszumiato @DebM @FRAGILENONCE @Gary100 @Gemma @George1 @grahamwallaceha @Greece @Gregsie @Iain18 @Jackhartley01 @Janice @Jenna2 @jessie @Jimroy @Jolidd @Jordan13 @Joshua_99 @KatieTilly @Kelly3 @Kenpaneuro @lr @madadamuk @Nathy @Oscar1 @Peterturbed @Pitbull @PK @Ragamuffin @Ragna @Remmy @Rick_888 @roadsidetree @S4ms4m223 @sara26 @Shahbaz @Shebagino @ThomasLansdown @Tiffie2 @W3079 @WilliamOsirian @WJR 

It`s great to have you join the Community and I hope you will have a look around at the various threads and will come and join us in Off Topic where we chat, discuss a whole range of subjects, have fun and take part in quizzes and games. Hope to speak to you soon Wave

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 677