Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 108

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

A warm Welcome to all our new members

@Aaron3 @Akira @Chantelle19961 @dajsimpson @Jax @Jaycegeek @Jmcm @Kadaj22 @Karenjw @Kitts @Lesley_1719 @LtAlexander @MindlessJD @Morten @MSDAVIES @Problems @Rubenriggs @Sim3 @Suely @Term @Thomasb6347 @Vilma @Zee 

Hope you`ll have a look around the different boards and join us in Off Topic where we chat and discuss a wide range of subjects [I`m sure you find something of interest], play games and take part in quizzes Wave

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

@Jmcm wrote:
Hi and thanks for the warm welcome, my name is John from County Durham and have recently joined up with o2.

Hi @Jmcm 

Thanks for introducing yourself.

Welcome to the Community - yeh, this is way more than just a forum - and hope you come and join inslight smile 

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 684

Hi and welcome from me Welcome

@Aaron3 @Akira @Chantelle19961 @dajsimpson @Jax @Jaycegeek @Jmcm @Kadaj22 @Karenjw @Kitts @Lesley_1719 @LtAlexander @MindlessJD @Morten @MSDAVIES @Problems @Rubenriggs @Sim3 @Suely @Term @Thomasb6347 @Vilma @Zee 

Really hope to see you posting again soon Cat

*The Game Is On*

Level 26: Upbeat

Welcome everyone to the o2 community forum. Join in with us on off topics, lots of different interests.

Level 9: Fired up

Hi welcome to all👍
Community Manager

A big warm welcome to our latest members who joined over the weekend! smiling

@AnnaG1 @Bruce24 @Chocky @chris2424 @Jbrown80 @Leeds @MLG01 @Octopus16 @paulinuk @Pedro @Stephmcc84 @Travelling @Troy 

It's great to have you all on board! Feel free to drop in and say hi and let us know if you have any questions about the community. cool

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 41: Prodigal

Welcome one and all!
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band

[ Edited ]

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@AnnaG1 @Bruce24 @Chocky @chris2424 @Jbrown80 @Leeds @MLG01 @Octopus16 @paulinuk @Pedro @Stephmcc84 @Travelling @Troy 

It's great to have you all on board! Feel free to drop in and say hi and let us know if you have any questions about the community. cool

A warm Welcome to you all.

Please check out Welcome to O2 thread - here for help and hints on questions you may have; info on guides; and suggestions on some of the various boards on the Community, inc Off Topic, where we chat, discuss a whole range of subjects, play games and take part in quizzes, and generally have fun. Hope you`ll join us and post soon Wave 

Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 684

Welcome one and all. Welcome

Really great to have you here and hope to see you posting again soon. Lots of things to get involved in on the forum, so post away. We are a friendly, if slightly mad bunch of people LOL

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 547

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Hello everyone smiling