cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,220
3,219 REPLIES 3,219

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Welcome one and all!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1031 of 3,220

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Very big welcome to everyone join us in the discussions and off topic fun😀
There is room 101 and nature interests too, Hope our Community Elephant supported by @Mi-Amigo, look forward to you joining us there.
Message 1032 of 3,220

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm Welcome to all our new members

@22karenmurphy  @andrew5  @Andzej  @Barai  @bingovegas  @Brian71  @CallumW25  @chedges58  @Chelon  @Cherry24  @Chris4  @connor2  @Cut  @DawnA73  @Exeter  @Hak  @Harlow  @Herald  @Intouniverse  @JohnMata  @Jules63  @kerry95  @khaleeq  @marshmalow2001 @Monty1  @Oli13  @organist500  @Shannon1  @Shelly1  @Sophiewilt  @Tess  @Windir  @Zephrom 

I hope you will come and join us in Off Topic [thanks for the mention @JAZZ-trad ], where we chat about all sorts of different subjects, play games, and have fun.

Look forward to speaking to you soon Wave 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1033 of 3,220

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Welcome to all. Hope you will be able to find the time to join in the off topics.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1034 of 3,220

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you've all had a good week, and are looking forward to the weekend, whatever you have planned  sunflower

A very warm welcome to all our newest members: say hello to ...

@22karenmurphy  @andrew5  @Andzej  @Barai  @bingovegas  @Brian71  @CallumW25  @chedges58  @Chelon  @Cherry24  @Chris4  @connor2  @Cut  @DawnA73  @Exeter  @Hak  @Harlow  @Herald  @Intouniverse  @JohnMata  @Jules63  @kerry95  @khaleeq  @marshmalow2001 @Monty1  @Oli13  @organist500  @Shannon1  @Shelly1  @Sophiewilt  @Tess  @Windir  @Zephrom 

We hope you feel at home on the community, and are looking forward to getting to know you better! When you have some time, drop by to say hi or join any discussion you're interested in - our off-topic board is a great place to start smiley

A big welcome and it would be good if some stick around and join in threads and off topic smile

Message 1035 of 3,220

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
And it's a warm welcome from me Welcome

@22karenmurphy  @andrew5  @Andzej  @Barai  @bingovegas  @Brian71  @CallumW25  @chedges58  @Chelon  @Cherry24  @Chris4  @connor2  @Cut  @DawnA73  @Exeter  @Hak  @Harlow  @Herald  @Intouniverse  @JohnMata  @Jules63  @kerry95  @khaleeq  @marshmalow2001 @Monty1  @Oli13  @organist500  @Shannon1  @Shelly1  @Sophiewilt  @Tess  @Windir  

Hope to see you posting in one of our many Off Topic threads soon. Do come and say hi and introduce yourself Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 1036 of 3,220

Anonymous
Not applicable

@22karenmurphy  @andrew5  @Andzej  @Barai  @bingovegas  @Brian71  @CallumW25  @chedges58  @Chelon  @Cherry24  @Chris4  @connor2  @Cut  @DawnA73  @Exeter  @Hak  @Harlow  @Herald  @Intouniverse  @JohnMata  @Jules63  @kerry95  @khaleeq  @marshmalow2001 @Monty1  @Oli13  @organist500  @Shannon1  @Shelly1  @Sophiewilt  @Tess  @Windir  

It's a warm welcome from me too ... please have a look at the general Off-Topic section & the technical sections ... it would be good to see you posting soon

Image result for images for welcome

Message 1037 of 3,220

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning and happy Tuesday!

I hope you're enjoying this lovely sunny weather we're having again after all that rain! ☀️☀️☀️

We have a bunch of new members who have joined us over the past few days so let's give them a big nice welcome and a hello. grin Nice to have you here 

@Yamchudz09 , @Tony05 , @Spen , @R89POW , @polly , @Petersmiley93 , @p_buxton , @OTwoCustomer , @MobileBlockhead , @Me1 , @Lindap269 , @Leakey85 , @Krystian2 , @Kim1 , @Kaylaor88 , @jiangjie , @HM , @General3 , @Ewelina , @Evesham , @Emzy , @Cristina , @Claret , @Cance , @BoldonSIM , @bloomylg 

Hope to see you around! Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help, and do drop by our Off Topic board for some general fun chat if you'd like! slight_smile

Welcome

Message 1038 of 3,220

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hello one and all. A big welcome from me Welcome

@Yamchudz09 , @Tony05 , @Spen , @R89POW , @polly , @Petersmiley93 , @p_buxton , @OTwoCustomer , @MobileBlockhead , @Me1 , @Lindap269 , @Leakey85 , @Krystian2 , @Kim1 , @Kaylaor88 , @jiangjie , @HM , @General3 , @Ewelina , @Evesham , @Emzy , @Cristina , @Claret , @Cance , @BoldonSIM , @bloomylg 

Hope to see you posting again soon wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1039 of 3,220

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Good morning and happy Tuesday!

I hope you're enjoying this lovely sunny weather we're having again after all that rain! ☀️☀️☀️

We have a bunch of new members who have joined us over the past few days so let's give them a big nice welcome and a hello. grin Nice to have you here 

Hope to see you around! Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help, and do drop by our Off Topic board for some general fun chat if you'd like! slight_smile

Welcome

Hi everyone

po9.gif

Message 1040 of 3,220