Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Community Manager

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Happy Friday all and a big welcome to the latest O2 community members!! 

@AhaNg@Alan1@Alex49@AlexMF@alidon@Alzy@Anca1@Andrew2@Bart@BenMoggridge@Beths@BetterwithBikes@CazA1@Christina@CommunityMember@ConorC@Daylight@Deasko@Dennis@dtb@DuncanW@Gerbil@Hannahm@Hc@James82@Jaxxmac@Jp1@KayleighP@KG@Kikm@Lotysik@Lukas@Malo@Marf@Martybrad@Mas99@Michael4@MMVcul1971@N3Razor@OShea@pepsi1234@Rh89@Rob505@seasider52@sgmuppidi@SUE1@TerryHunter@VoLTE@Wk.

Welcome to the forum! Please drop in and say hi when you have a minute. smiling

Community highlights:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets avaialble on Prioirty!
Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 544
Topics: 663
Topics: 82
Kudos: 1,101
Blog Posts: 2

And a big welcome to you all from me Welcome

@AhaNg@Alan1@Alex49@AlexMF@alidon@Alzy@Anca1@Andrew2@Bart@BenMoggridge@Beths@BetterwithBikes@CazA1@Christina@CommunityMember@ConorC@Daylight@Deasko@Dennis@dtb@DuncanW@Gerbil@Hannahm@Hc@James82@Jaxxmac@Jp1@KayleighP@KG@Kikm@Lotysik@Lukas@Malo@Marf@Martybrad@Mas99@Michael4@MMVcul1971@N3Razor@OShea@pepsi1234@Rh89@Rob505@seasider52@sgmuppidi@SUE1@TerryHunter@VoLTE@Wk.

Please feel free to post on any of the boards, including Off Topic where you'll find me most of the time. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Community Manager

Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! smiley On this first Monday of December, please join me in welcoming our newest members:

@aangenaam @AdamLFC @adelebw @Amigo @Andrew72 @Argus @Brooke23 @Cherelle @Crazypants @David71 @dilidalido @Farok @foxy1 @gerry @Hat @hi-ok @Irene @Jaegang @jason @Johnsmith @josh09 @Josh1 @kaz123 @KevinCooper @Kristina142857 @Lilolil @luzpy77 @madzaf @Magful @MANDYSPENCER @Michael2018 @MidwifeToGo @Oscar @RAB @Ralphiemax @Ruth17x @Shae @Sheeny @SidB @silkston @Simon2 @Suzy @TipTopToe @Travelquestion @Will197 @Zoey

A very warm welcome to all of you, don't hesitate to drop in and say hi when you get a chance hugging

Community highlights:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets avaialble on Prioirty!

signature

Topics: 82
Kudos: 1,101
Blog Posts: 2

And a warm welcome from me Welcome

@aangenaam @AdamLFC @adelebw @Amigo @Andrew72 @Argus @Brooke23 @Cherelle @Crazypants @David71 @dilidalido @Farok @foxy1 @gerry @Hat @hi-ok @Irene @Jaegang @jason @Johnsmith @josh09 @Josh1 @kaz123 @KevinCooper @Kristina142857 @Lilolil @luzpy77 @madzaf @Magful @MANDYSPENCER @Michael2018 @MidwifeToGo @Oscar @RAB @Ralphiemax @Ruth17x @Shae @Sheeny @SidB @silkston @Simon2 @Suzy @TipTopToe @Travelquestion @Will197 @Zoey

Look forward to meeting you all very soon in Off Topic, where I do most of my posting.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 663

Topics: 544

Anonymous

So who has the unenviable task of compiling the list this time..

LOLing 

Community Manager

Hi everyone! I hope your Friday is going well and you're looking forward to the weekend. Smiley Happy

We have maaaaany new members who we want to welcome to the community today from the past week! I know it was really frustrating circumstances for many of you joining our community initially if you registered yesterday, however we have a wonderful bunch of friendly members here to connect with and lots of fun and interesting discussions happening every day so it would be awesome if you stuck around and got involved in some of the fun. wink

I hope to see you around and don't hesitate to say hi if you haven't posted anything yet. Smiley Happy

@123@4G7171@abbeywilliams@acsc@ACTISmedia@Adams@Adele@Adriananna@Ady1@Agne@Ahmed1@Aisha@Alan4@AlanTheFireman@AlwaysDave@Amy_Lou27@Amy2@And1983@AndrewStocking@AndriusDo@Android@Andromeda@Andy191190@AndyShef@AngieStone50@Ann1@Annon, @Anomali@arekpilis@Arun@Asgley@Avi@Axix@B52@Bat-man@Bb@Bea@Becky1@Beghean@bem@Bertie@Beveyles@Bex2102@Bibi@Bikerbear@Billtkd@Billyhalewood@Brian1981@Bungle78@C00l_M0nkeyM4n@carla@carra007@Caz5000@Charleneyz1984@chaza84@Chrispduk@Clare3@Colawebb@Courtney@crismpos@Cristian@DanDan@Dani1@Darcey@DarrenJ@Data1@davetherave@Davey@Dawn9@Db@Dean@Debbieelmo@dee@Demari@dm@DoctorO@Dot100@Dougie88@Electro@Elliott@Emilychad@Emski7@EssBe@Essexgirl@Exterminus@Falguni@Familyvine@Felthorpe@Ferretti@Fionie@Fizzydodo@Flapjack@Fordie09@Frankie19885@FrankMSP@gb26@Gbuc@georgina@GigiOliver

Continuing below....

Community highlights:

signature