cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,259
3,258 REPLIES 3,258

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Welcome one and all!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1961 of 3,259

RiverGirrl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello All!

I'm Carolyn and I've been an O2 customer since the days it was part of BT, and before that as Martin Dawes Communications 🙂

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? I've always been a Pay Monthly user
  • What phone you currently have? Sony 10 lll
  • Hobbies and interests? I have a horse; we love eventing and hacking. Interests are German Shepherds, skiing, motor sports, some gardening, and making sure my daughter does her homework!! Well, that's not really an interest but more a necessity 😆
  • Random or cool facts about you? I have several tattoos, and have recently scored bonus points with my teenage daughter by getting a seventh ear piercing 
Message 1962 of 3,259

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10769 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hi @RiverGirrl 

Nice to meet you ~ you would be most welcome to join in the off topics

Monday Quiz

Tuesday Diamond word game

Wed Quiz 

and things in-between ~ should be fun

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1963 of 3,259

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Great to have you here @RiverGirrl 

If your interest in Motorsports extends to Formula One then we have a thread in Off Topic.

Welcome 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1964 of 3,259

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25156 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @RiverGirrl 

A warm welcome to the 02 Community and telling us a little about yourself and your interests.

As you said you are interested in motor sports you might like to check out the Formula One thread 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/Formula-One-2021/m-p/1426534#M213372

run by our resident F1 expert @Cleoriff with contributions from other F1 enthusiasts.

Like you, several members of the Community have dogs and one of our regular contributor to the Community @pgn has a German Shepherd, which he shares photos of along with his other dog.

As @TallTrees mentioned [thanks @TallTrees] there is quiz every Monday and Wednesday and word game on Tuesdays which you`ll find in Off Topic.

That`s just a small sample of what`s available. There is plenty of different things happening on the Community which is way more than just a forum.

I hope you`ll find something which appeals to you and will join in.

We are friendly bunch and do our best to make newcomers welcome.

Hope to chat soon.

@Mi-Amigo   

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1965 of 3,259

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

gmarkj
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

@RiverGirrl wrote:

and making sure my daughter does her homework!! Well, that's not really an interest but more a necessity 😆

Welcome to the community @RiverGirrl !

I understand your pain - my 9 year old is a nightmare to get her to do anything.

Can't wait until she is a little older...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 1967 of 3,259

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

gmarkj
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Welcome one and all!!

Message 1970 of 3,259