Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 33: Firestarter

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Welcome to the o2 Community forum. Look forward to meeting you soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Community Manager

Good morning guys. It is Monday and I thought it would be great to welcome everyone who joined the community over the weekend. 

Welcome to the O2 Community:

@Aaron6, @Auqba, @Bee99, @Boardnow, @bogdan2, @bsryhm, @Carols92, @dillydally1, @Discounts, @Ditty, @Dunno, @evie2, @g66, @Garry3, @Gilly24, @JacquiT, @James24, @Justinj, @JustynaBrown, @KarolS, @Krzysztof3, @Laura36, @martin54, @NatalieKing, @NoIdea, @Paul66633, @Poor-signal, @Riaz, @Ruth22, @Sukh, @Sureyya, @tamaralupton98, @Tee5, @Will11,

We hope to see you around. Thanks for joining the fun.

โ†’ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
โ†’ Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 381

[ Edited ]

A warm Welcome to all our new members

@Aaron6, @Auqba, @Bee99, @Boardnow, @bogdan2, @bsryhm, @Carols92, @dillydally1, @Discounts, @Ditty, @Dunno,

@evie2, @g66, @Garry3, @Gilly24, @JacquiT, @James24, @Justinj, @JustynaBrown, @KarolS, @Krzysztof3,

@Laura36, @martin54, @NatalieKing, @NoIdea, @Paul66633, @Poor-signal

@Riaz, @Ruth22, @Sukh, @Sureyya, @tamaralupton98, @Tee5, @Will11,

Great to have you with us.

I hope you`ll stay and have a look around at the various boards and you`ll drop by Off Topic, where we chat, have fun, play games - with a quiz on Mondays and Wednesday and a word hunt game on Tuesday which I hope you`ll join in; and we also discuss a wide range of things, so I`m sure you`ll find something of interest and hope you`ll post.

And why not pop in to the Virtual Lounge, where you can say Hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Look forward to chatting with you soon. Wave

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 770

Hi everyone and a massive welcome to you all. rofl

@Aaron6, @Auqba, @Bee99, @Boardnow, @bogdan2, @bsryhm, @Carols92, @dillydally1, @Discounts, @Ditty, @Dunno, @evie2, @g66, @Garry3, @Gilly24, @JacquiT, @James24, @Justinj, @JustynaBrown, @KarolS, @Krzysztof3, @Laura36, @martin54, @NatalieKing, @NoIdea, @Paul66633, @Poor-signal, @Riaz, @Ruth22, @Sukh, @Sureyya, @tamaralupton98, @Tee5, @Will11,

Athough @Mi-Amigo has mentioned off topic , I'll advise you to have a look at those boards.

Plenty to get involved in, Quizzes, Football, Formula 1. We also have the virtual lounge where you can drop in for a chat about anything. All the boards are here OFF TOPIC 

Really look forward to seeing you posting again. smiling

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Level 50: Versatile

Welcome one and all!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Topics: 580

@LukasB wrote:

Good morning guys. It is Monday and I thought it would be great to welcome everyone who joined the community over the weekend. 

59b13796e1d50c35486a391d6fbd59d2.gif

Level 33: Firestarter

Hello everyone welcome to the o2 Community forum... look forward to seeing you soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Topics: 144

[ Edited ]

@LukasB wrote:

Welcome, one and all! The mad-house is always open ๐Ÿ˜‰

20210618_165725.jpg

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Community Manager

Hi everyone wave

It's Monday and even though the weather doesn't seem to shine too bright on us today, we are happy to be welcoming a bunch of new members to the Community. So, join me in saying hello to

@Adam33, @Aqeelah, @AshleighJayne12, @Ars, @AJOR69, @9090, @Christy1, @CAMoyle, @CSS, @bonnie_2015, @Daria2, @Den1, @Fiona61, @Glyn1, @Andy19, @Fgyrd, @Hga, @Helzbelz1983, @Emma2540, @Graeme25, @Emma000, @Froggy65, @craftyman5, @JoJo56, @lilianayotova, @Jake25, @Katylee666, @Cjl, @Meff, @Moores, @kabbman, @Gooner007, @McS, @helenconnolly, @mircomast, @Moss, @Nibbon81, @NickEagle, @Neesy, @Pentode, @Natalie7, @Natasha99, @Ric1, @Okl, @Onboard98, @SAB2, @Rickyseward12, @ScamsMulti, @Ryan98, @Shannon22, @Shaz1976, @Sim9, @StefanLugmayer, @StoufferTheCat, @SW123, @Tr1, @YPTommasini,

Welcome to the O2 Community everyone - It's good to have you here! Maybe you have a minute to introduce yourself here, so we can get to know you a bit better smiling 

โ†’ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
โ†’ Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 50: Versatile

Welcome one and all!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here