cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,220
3,219 REPLIES 3,219

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Skhodgkiss 

Great to meet you. To add to what @TallTrees has said about threads, we also have one on Football. One member @jonsie is a massive Man U fan as well.

You lead a very busy life. Browse off topic here Off Topic 

You will see we have a Virtual bar where you can drop in, have a chat and a virtual drink.

Welcome once again wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1671 of 3,220

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Skhodgkiss 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post.

As @TallTrees mentioned [thanks for the heads up yahoo], there is the Word Hunt Diamond today [Tues] and Monday`s White Room Quiz - both in Off Topic.

I hope you get a chance to have a look and will join in with the games and have fun. 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1672 of 3,220

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Great to have you here @Skhodgkiss smiling Which device are you thinking of getting with your upgrade? I am sure our members can advice you if you are unsure with all the choice there is!

As everyone said, you would probably very much enjoy the Off-Topic area, especially with our lovely quizzes every week (three of them!) by @Mi-Amigo as well as the Football thread. I am not a football fan, so I won't be able to join you on that but I will hopefully see you around the other threads sweat_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 1673 of 3,220

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Happy Friday everyone!

Why not join me in welcoming our newest community members hugging

Welcome to the community @Batts64, @Amy19, @02georgina, @Alex18, @adami, @Cbpickle, @Alcami197, @1505, @davo, @Bryony2, @CA41, @emily10, @em_bloomy11, @Imveryfrustrate, @Glenn92, @gjamest, @Haaris, @Boggled, @Iregretnothing, @Jeffrey, @Iain_, @Jenfa123, @Jay27, @Jennifer2, @jakeocoy, @Lac1990, @Lilaclady, @JerryD, @KSutton19, @Laurensm2002, @Katarzyna2, @Manisha, @Mobility, @Michellenamely, @Maureen43, @MrRobot, @movarvo, @Molly8, @Norbs, @PeterJB, @pete91, @Prabz, @ravenstar68, @RGav, @redpola, @RhiRhi, @RobboTwo, @Rosalind321, @Sam91, @Sarah_Lennox, @Scammer, @Siminel, @Soph1981, @sophiegarland, @Staffy40, @Stevo1, @Terryagar, @Thesmittyboy, @Tinghai, @ToniB, @Winser, @yes1!

It's great to have you here smiling

signature

Message 1675 of 3,220

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi and welcome everyone Welcome

@Batts64, @Amy19, @02georgina, @Alex18, @adami, @Cbpickle, @Alcami197, @1505, @davo, @Bryony2, @CA41, @emily10, @em_bloomy11, @Imveryfrustrate, @Glenn92, @gjamest, @Haaris, @Boggled, @Iregretnothing, @Jeffrey, @Iain_, @Jenfa123, @Jay27, @Jennifer2, @jakeocoy, @Lac1990, @Lilaclady, @JerryD, @KSutton19, @Laurensm2002, @Katarzyna2, @Manisha, @Mobility, @Michellenamely, @Maureen43, @MrRobot, @movarvo, @Molly8, @Norbs, @PeterJB, @pete91, @Prabz, @ravenstar68, @RGav, @redpola, @RhiRhi, @RobboTwo, @Rosalind321, @Sam91, @Sarah_Lennox, @Scammer, @Siminel, @Soph1981, @sophiegarland, @Staffy40, @Stevo1, @Terryagar, @Thesmittyboy, @Tinghai, @ToniB, @Winser, @yes1!

Great to have you here. There's all sorts of threads to join in with. We do quizzes courtesy of @Mi-Amigo, we discuss F1, poetry and have a chat in our Virtual lounge. Also have a joke thread for a laugh. All can be found on our off topic board here OFF TOPIC 

It would be great if you joined in at any time. Hero

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1676 of 3,220

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm welcome to our new members

@Batts64, @Amy19, @02georgina, @Alex18, @adami, @Cbpickle, @Alcami197, @1505, @davo, @Bryony2, @CA41, @emily10, @em_bloomy11, @Imveryfrustrate, @Glenn92, @gjamest, @Haaris, @Boggled, @Iregretnothing, @Jeffrey, @Iain_, @Jenfa123, @Jay27, @Jennifer2, @jakeocoy, @Lac1990, @Lilaclady, @JerryD, @KSutton19, @Laurensm2002, @Katarzyna2, @Manisha, @Mobility, @Michellenamely, @Maureen43, @MrRobot, @movarvo, @Molly8, @Norbs, @PeterJB, @pete91, @Prabz, @ravenstar68, @RGav, @redpola, @RhiRhi, @RobboTwo, @Rosalind321, @Sam91, @Sarah_Lennox, @Scammer, @Siminel, @Soph1981, @sophiegarland, @Staffy40, @Stevo1, @Terryagar, @Thesmittyboy, @Tinghai, @ToniB, @Winser, @yes1!

Great to have you with us.

I hope you`ll stay and have a look around at the various boards and, as @Cleoriff suggested, you`ll drop by Off Topic, where we chat, have fun, play games - with a quiz on Mondays and Wednesday and a word hunt game on Tuesday, and we discuss a wide range of things, so I`m sure you`ll find something of interest and will join and post.

And why not pop in to the Virtual Lounge, where you can say Hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Look forward to chatting with you soon. Wave

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1678 of 3,220

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Welcome one and all!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1679 of 3,220

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Welcome to the o2 Community forum everyone..join in the off topics when you can.
See you soon 😊

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1680 of 3,220