Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 142

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

@TheresaV wrote:

@Brianna, @Cheznoi, @Chlolouise94, @ChrisB1, @DarkLioness200, @Darragh, @Dave141, @Dean6, @FrancescaMir, @GemBot83, @Geofmo, @Heleena789, @henry_law, @Jaiden12, @Joanne8, @Katie020, @Kucsi, @LiviaCiuc, @Lorraine22, @Luigi, @Mattl95, @Michael333, @missajm, @NickC1, @Nox, @Osaw, @phonetek, @Poppyaul1, @RachelB71, @rj3, @RLS, @Ryan_A, @SWFranceMax, @Tilly3, @Tlk, @Will1735,

A very warm welcome everyone! Good to have you here hugging

Yes, welcome - hope you'll add an avatar to your Community Profile 👍

giphy (1) (25).gif

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Community Manager

Happy Monday everyone! 

Please join me in saying hello to our newest community members!! 

@90, @Adamwillett, @Alanyes, @BadService, @Chlolouise94, @DaveN, @Dean6, @Deano1969er, @Ebony1, @Emma213, @Gary98, @JCS, @Kayden_s10, @LadyApley, @Mark_Boden, @MH3, @Mim713, @Mustangman, @Napster, @Nathan901, @Ourcommunity, @P25, @PhilUttley, @pmc74, @robbietheprydd, @Rosemary11, @Roxi, @RunrigForever, @Sarah34, @Sb4, @Stanmid7, @Stevea41, @Sue123, @Tee2, @Tom1982,

It's great to have you all on board!! Welcome

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 364

A warm Welcome to our new members of the Community

@90, @Adamwillett, @Alanyes, @BadService, @Chlolouise94, @DaveN, @Dean6, @Deano1969er, @Ebony1, @Emma213, @Gary98, @JCS, @Kayden_s10, @LadyApley, @Mark_Boden, @MH3, @Mim713, @Mustangman, @Napster, @Nathan901, @Ourcommunity, @P25, @PhilUttley, @pmc74, @robbietheprydd, @Rosemary11, @Roxi, @RunrigForever, @Sarah34, @Sb4, @Stanmid7, @Stevea41, @Sue123, @Tee2, @Tom1982,

Great to have you with us.

I hope you`ll stay and have a look around at the various boards and why not drop by Off Topic, where we chat, have fun, discuss a wide range of things, and I`m sure you`ll find something of interest; play games and there is a quiz every Monday and Wednesday and would love to see you take part.

and why not pop in to the Virtual Lounge, where you can say Hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Look forward to chatting with you soon. Wave

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Happy Monday everyone! 

Please join me in saying hello to our newest community members!! 

@90, @Adamwillett, @Alanyes, @BadService, @Chlolouise94, @DaveN, @Dean6, @Deano1969er, @Ebony1, @Emma213, @Gary98, @JCS, @Kayden_s10, @LadyApley, @Mark_Boden, @MH3, @Mim713, @Mustangman, @Napster, @Nathan901, @Ourcommunity, @P25, @PhilUttley, @pmc74, @robbietheprydd, @Rosemary11, @Roxi, @RunrigForever, @Sarah34, @Sb4, @Stanmid7, @Stevea41, @Sue123, @Tee2, @Tom1982,

It's great to have you all on board!! Welcome

Welcome everyone! hugging

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 580

Topics: 768

Level 18: Posting pro

Level 50: Versatile

Welcome one and all!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Level 1: Joiner

Hi everyone, I'm happy to be here I am new and it's my first time joining a community I'm onPay monthly, sim only deal which is fine but I got super excited today as I got my upgrade date in 3 months and 30 days so I can't wait I'm using the honor 7a which is quite an OK get you by type of phone lol its gonna be super to hold a good handset again my last one got stolen and it wasn't insured my own fault but a lesson learnt.
I'm a massive fan of Manchester United fc so I'm sure a little banter may start which I don't mind I'm quite easy going I love to fish and I do surveys online and earn cash I've done that for 17 years now I have 5 children 4 lads and a daughter and I have 3 grandchildren oh and I'm only 42 my eldest granddaughter is 5 lol I'm a plasterer and renderer by trade but I'd say I am a multi tradesman as I've learned a lot in construction I also do window cleaning and as a business I love it and it's great wage wise I'd say its by far a superb earner so I'm hopefull of controbuting on a range of topics hopefully I can help with anything and get help with anything I may need at some point thanks for having me I hope to chat soon regards Sean.
Level 33: Firestarter

[ Edited ]

Hi thanks for your post. @Skhodgkiss 

Great life very interesting and busy. 

We have lots of topics that you are more than welcome to join in with. You can also start an off topic of your own.  

There is a quiz every Monday and Wednesday.  There is a Diamond word game on Tuesdays run by @Mi-Amigo 

There is a weather thread, which isn't too good at moment. What are you listening to right now, music.

Brexit , Covid  both are some info and views. Bees includes nature.  Techy and much info on that.

Bye for now TallTrees