Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 380

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

A warm Welcome to all the new members of the Community

@Abrooks, @AnitaZ, @ancientbrit, @AGB24, @Amante, @AE1, @Becky12, @Alano, @Becky123, @ashpole, @Ally2, @Bj2, @Chasly, @Annmarie1, @d_mallon87, @B34RDON, @Apb188992, @Desperate2, @Attila2, @Denise4, @Billing13, @Dotti18, @Georgie2, @Chris62, @GarethH, @Gill08Mcc, @Dami, @ellysheal, @gary9, @Gr727, @hammo198, @Help4398, @hazzabee, @Helpwanted, @Howduf12, @Jay12, @JB671, @Jes, @Joanronald, @john007, @Jolinechurchwel, @JohnWilliam, @jonnyfreeman, @Juliesilcock, @Justin4, @k13ra, @kiran1, @Lady, @letsena, @Lukemcd98, @M11, @Mark85, @Mfletche48, @MGBDoris, @MFC1, @Otwo, @Over5783, @Pinkpetals, @Robert12, @mici01, @peach, @Sabot, @Neil9, @Oliver2, @Sairish-16, @Shane_20506, @Shane21-, @Neven, @Sam89, @Nicolawilliams, @sawborich, @Scotty17, @Taffy1, @Swedishlisa, @WSF, @Tomvale, @Shaunajamison, @Sharyn, @Troy1, @sharonh, @simon13, @simon11, @Scarlett-, @TB3,

I hope you`ll stay and have a look around at the various boards and why not drop by Off Topic, where we chat, have fun, discuss a wide range of things, and play games and have quizzes. I`m sure you`ll find something of interest and would love it if you join in.; and pop in to the Virtual Lounge, where you can say Hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Look forward to chatting with you soon. Wave 

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 770
Level 33: Firestarter

Welcome everyone to O2 community forum..TallTrees

Hello thanks for your post @SevenOfNine 

Most find it stressy changing providers ~ certainly I did but all worked out in the end.

I enjoy my phone and the community hope you will join in with some of the activities.

I like food, so you will see some thoughts and photos of my cooking here.

I like nature and grow apples and pears in my garden.

I breed Red Mason Bees and there is a thread here somewhere on them, they are

pollinating bees and do not produce honey so they just get on with what they are good at.

This year I will be growing tomatoes and runner beans and they are popping up.

Surprisingly you well may be able to help sometime you never know.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A70 

Bye for now TallTrees

Hi @GENSERICd3 

Phew that's great ~ you may be needed!

Cov no doubt will end 

Anyway welcome and join in with the off topic boards when you can.

Bye for now TallTrees

Highlighted
Topics: 144

Welcome, one and all!

2b6.gif

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Level 1: Joiner

Thanks. I hope to figure out how everything on 02 works & join in the chat. The community has been very helpful so far as I get to grips with the phone. Serves me right for not bothering to keep up with technology!
Topics: 770

@SevenOfNine 

The one place to learn new stuff is here. I've been a member since 2013 and when I joined, I barely knew how to turn a smartphone on rofl.

Advice is given freely and is often better than O2's own customer service.

As someone once said to me when I joined, 'the only stupid question is the one you never asked'.

Welcome anyway. Hope to see you posting on any of the various boards. Off Topic is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/bd-p/50 

We currently have a 'White Room Quiz' running here WHITE ROOM QUIZ  (answers being given today for Mondays quiz)... then @Mi-Amigo will post a seperate new quiz for today. (They run Monday and Wednesday). Join in if you wish. All good fun. wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Level 1: Joiner

Hi everyone