cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,220
3,219 REPLIES 3,219

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Welcome to the community @Pennywren! It's great to have you with us slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1592 of 3,220

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm Welcome to the O2 Community @Pennywren 

Great to have you join us and thank you for telling us a little about yourself.

If you enjoy amateur photography, you might like to check out the (Y)our photos in Off Topic and maybe post one of your photos? Just a suggestion. Please feel to have a lok around. You`ll find the members on here are helpful and friendly and I hope you enjoy your time with us. Look forward to hearing from you on Off Topic soon. Wave

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1593 of 3,220

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome @Pennywren 

See the source image

Message 1594 of 3,220

Pipstop78
Level 9: Fired up
  • 526 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi im new to the 02 forum I have a Motorola Edge on to my 2 one in 2 weeks first one had a fault in it 02 have been brilliant with me
Message 1595 of 3,220

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 1596 of 3,220

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm Welcome to the Community @Pipstop78 

Pleased to hear that you got the fault with your phone sorted.

I hope you`ll stay and have a look around this Community, which [as the name suggests is way more than just a forum]. If you get the chance, why not check out Off Topic where we, who like you are customers, chat, have fun, play games and take part in quizzes, and share our interests. I`m sure you find something which you`ll find interesting. Hope to speak to you soon. Take care and keep safe. Wave

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1597 of 3,220

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

A warm welcome @Pipstop78. Pleased you are now all sorted Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1598 of 3,220

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Welcome @Pipstop78 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1599 of 3,220

Anonymous
Not applicable

A warm welcome to the community @Pipstop78 

See the source image

You may wish to have a look at a thread in which a lot of us regular posters have a done a Spotlight

feature. That way you will get to know a bit about us. Just type Spotlight into the search box under the banner 'Welcome to the O2 Community' and a list will be displayed.

Message 1600 of 3,220