cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,220
3,219 REPLIES 3,219

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25015 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm Welcome to all our new members

@Aj2 @AJmays @Alleynian @Ana1 @AOR @Ashleigh1 @Bekah1 @Biagio @bobert @Bradders86 @Burns8677 @Chris5182 @Creda1 @crizdee @Daniellegroden @Default @Dixie @Doubleg @Dragospop14 @FM @FrankieGduggan @Gavs @Gogeta @Hasan95 @HDIYL_N7 @Helpmeplease @hunterSS @jayjay33 @Joe4 @Jonam @Katie02 @Kayleigh3 @Kieren @KNT01 @Ky @Lynneg09 @Mamame @marianna @Markg @mattjh @Micku @Mihailmichev @Mikaela @Moom @mulliganaldo @Naga @Nicole97 @NJJPR @Phill @rashanna @Rbarkley82 @RIPoff @RK1 @Rob5 @Skippers @StephaneJochel @Swarbrick971 @TheRampantWit @Todor @Vannia @vix2000 @Whitney 

It`s great to have you join our Community, which is way more than just a forum. Please have a look round the various boards and drop in Off Topic where we chat and discuss a wide range of things [I`m sure you`ll find something which interests you and you`ll want to post], and we also have fun playing games and taking part in quizzes - and you are more than welcome to come and join in. Hope to speak to you on the threads soon Wave

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1431 of 3,220

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning, I hope you had a nice weekend and looking forward to the week ahead!

We have a bunch of new members who joined us over the past week so let's give everyone a warm welcome to the community! slight_smile

I's great to have you here @Akh@Amycoleman , @Andrej , @AndyM , @beenhereawhile , @Bencollins , @c0ffeelover , @Carla2 , @Charges1 , @Charlottej , @cw77 , @Danshell , @Daz11 , @Dellbelles , @Eddie1 , @Eds , @EmmaC , @ernest15 , @err , @Findam , @GeordieKev , @GeorgeF , @jamesedward , @JamieB14 , @Jennalina57 , @JulieD , @Kamill , @Karla , @kevn , @KillianMcC , @Kizza , @Kruppers , @Lauris , @LizG , @Louise98 , @Magda2 , @ME3 , @Michelle79 , @Munchkin , @Mwaller , @OHTWOER , @Pinkster , @PizzaTime , @Question , @Raychellb , @S_Patel , @shallacatop , @sherlox44 , @shuttleworth , @Sky1 , @SophieJay , @Suzanne , @TANNY , @Tesha_98 , @user2 , @Zoe85 

Welcome and hope to see you around soon. Don't hesitate to post if you haven't already and need any help with something. We'd love to see you around in the Off Topic section as well for some general chat if you'd like to join in! slight_smile

Message 1434 of 3,220

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25015 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm Welcome from me @Mi-Amigo to all our new members

@Akh@Amycoleman , @Andrej , @AndyM , @beenhereawhile , @Bencollins , @c0ffeelover , @Carla2 , @Charges1 , @Charlottej , @cw77 , @Danshell , @Daz11 , @Dellbelles , @Eddie1 , @Eds , @EmmaC , @ernest15 , @err , @Findam , @GeordieKev , @GeorgeF , @jamesedward , @JamieB14 , @Jennalina57 , @JulieD , @Kamill , @Karla , @kevn , @KillianMcC , @Kizza , @Kruppers , @Lauris , @LizG , @Louise98 , @Magda2 , @ME3 , @Michelle79 , @Munchkin , @Mwaller , @OHTWOER , @Pinkster , @PizzaTime , @Question , @Raychellb , @S_Patel , @shallacatop , @sherlox44 , @shuttleworth , @Sky1 , @SophieJay , @Suzanne , @TANNY , @Tesha_98 , @user2 , @Zoe85 

It`s great to have you join our Community. If you have a query about O2 products or services, I`m sure one of our knowledgable members will be able to help and offer advice.

As this is much more than just a forum, I hope you`ll spend a few minutes checking out the various boards and will drop by Off Topic and say "Hi" and join in with the discussions, chat on a wide range of subjects [I`m sure there is something which will interest you], and join in with the games [there is a word game running now] and quizzes [a new quiz will be posted on Wed]. I hope you`ll stay and continue to be a member of this friendly Community and will get the chance to speak soon Wave

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1435 of 3,220

Cleoriff
  • 122349 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi everyone and a big welcome from me Welcome

@Akh@Amycoleman , @Andrej , @AndyM , @beenhereawhile , @Bencollins , @c0ffeelover , @Carla2 , @Charges1 , @Charlottej , @cw77 , @Danshell , @Daz11 , @Dellbelles , @Eddie1 , @Eds , @EmmaC , @ernest15 , @err , @Findam , @GeordieKev , @GeorgeF , @jamesedward , @JamieB14 , @Jennalina57 , @JulieD , @Kamill , @Karla , @kevn , @KillianMcC , @Kizza , @Kruppers , @Lauris , @LizG , @Louise98 , @Magda2 , @ME3 , @Michelle79 , @Munchkin , @Mwaller , @OHTWOER , @Pinkster , @PizzaTime , @Question , @Raychellb , @S_Patel , @shallacatop , @sherlox44 , @shuttleworth , @Sky1 , @SophieJay , @Suzanne , @TANNY , @Tesha_98 , @user2 , @Zoe85 

So much for you get involved in on the community, so I hope to see you posting again soon wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1436 of 3,220

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Welcome one and all!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1437 of 3,220

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
WELCOME TO ALL

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1438 of 3,220

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Good morning, I hope you had a nice weekend and looking forward to the week ahead!

We have a bunch of new members who joined us over the past week so let's give everyone a warm welcome to the community! slight_smile

I's great to have you here @Akh@Amycoleman , @Andrej , @AndyM , @beenhereawhile , @Bencollins , @c0ffeelover , @Carla2 , @Charges1 , @Charlottej , @cw77 , @Danshell , @Daz11 , @Dellbelles , @Eddie1 , @Eds , @EmmaC , @ernest15 , @err , @Findam , @GeordieKev , @GeorgeF , @jamesedward , @JamieB14 , @Jennalina57 , @JulieD , @Kamill , @Karla , @kevn , @KillianMcC , @Kizza , @Kruppers , @Lauris , @LizG , @Louise98 , @Magda2 , @ME3 , @Michelle79 , @Munchkin , @Mwaller , @OHTWOER , @Pinkster , @PizzaTime , @Question , @Raychellb , @S_Patel , @shallacatop , @sherlox44 , @shuttleworth , @Sky1 , @SophieJay , @Suzanne , @TANNY , @Tesha_98 , @user2 , @Zoe85 

Welcome and hope to see you around soon. Don't hesitate to post if you haven't already and need any help with something. We'd love to see you around in the Off Topic section as well for some general chat if you'd like to join in! slight_smile

Welcome good people Wave

Message 1439 of 3,220

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning everyone, are you looking forward to the weekend? 

We have many new members who have joined our forum over the past week, so let's say hello and give a warm welcome to the community. slight_smile 

It's lovely to have you here @AD1963 , @Aldershot , @Bearkins , @Blondie , @davidahindle , @Derek2 , @Dianehay06 , @dimitar , @GaborSzabo , @Gawi , @hazel1 , @Highlandorchid , @Ian3 , @Jjspoole , @Kimdfish , @NadiaPH , @Nikki77 , @Orders , @OriginalRogue , @Paula92 , @pendantry , @Roybels , @RT23 , @Ryan1991 , @SFox , @Stanya , @steven2 , @Umaymah 

Some of you have already posted if you need help with anything, but if you haven't yet, please do ask in case the community can give you any helpful advice. slight_smile We'd love to see you around in the Off Topic board as well if you like a general chat!

Welcome

Message 1440 of 3,220