cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,220
3,219 REPLIES 3,219

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys it's time to say hello to our latest community members! yahoo

@Adi7 @AishaJane @Anonymous5 @Antoinette @Antonykonka @BD @BH @bnkn @BWJazz @Caterina @CocoXO @Craig45 @crossgillyd @dave86 @Delwood52 @jazzii @jcass1 @Kay3 @Kellyj1 @Kentman @Marcos @mich01 @Nellington @Oana @open @Paulo1 @Pete24 @Philster @Rasto @rbc321 @Rosie1 @S32 @SuzySue @Vicki1 

Welcome to the O2 community everyone! It's great to have you on board. smiling Drop by and say hi if you have a minute. Welcome

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 1331 of 3,220

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10655 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hey welcome to the o2 community forum please join in with the Christmas fun on off topics ❄❄☃️☃️🎅🎅

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1332 of 3,220

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Welcome each and every one of you to the forum. Welcome

@Adi7 @AishaJane @Anonymous5 @Antoinette @Antonykonka @BD @BH @bnkn @BWJazz @Caterina @CocoXO @Craig45 @crossgillyd @dave86 @Delwood52 @jazzii @jcass1 @Kay3 @Kellyj1 @Kentman @Marcos @mich01 @Nellington @Oana @open @Paulo1 @Pete24 @Philster @Rasto @rbc321 @Rosie1 @S32 @SuzySue @Vicki1 

Looking forward to seeing you taking part and posting on the forum soon.  thumbsup

Message 1333 of 3,220

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Welcome one and all!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1334 of 3,220

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 1335 of 3,220

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Welcome everyone!
Message 1336 of 3,220

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm Welcome to all our new members

Great to have you join the O2 Community. I hope you`ll have a look around the various boards and drop by Off Topic to say "Hi" and join in with the chat, fun, games and quizzes. I hope to speak to you soon Wave

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1337 of 3,220

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1338 of 3,220

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Happy Friday everyone! Lets say hello to our latest members... 

@adrianasemushin @Amanda21 @Anish @CheekyJag @Dxzz @Edward1 @Emzy1 @GalenYoungman @gedeon @Ghost @ICELA @jeannearte @Jgab @JMM @jools619 @KS0306 @Lea @Louth @MichaelB @MLW @Nev @nontechy @nt81 @Ottavio @Pawel_K @Phone2 @Plough @Pt712 @redstamp @Sasha1990 @Siddonsphil47 @somebody @Tillybert @Viktor @WMJEC10 @Xtt 

Welcome to the community guys! Feel free to stop by this thread and say hi to the other members! yahoo

signature

Message 1339 of 3,220

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all and it's a very warm welcome to each and every one of you... thumbsup

@adrianasemushin @Amanda21 @Anish @CheekyJag @Dxzz @Edward1 @Emzy1 @GalenYoungman @gedeon @Ghost @ICELA @jeannearte @Jgab @JMM @jools619 @KS0306 @Lea @Louth @MichaelB @MLW @Nev @nontechy @nt81 @Ottavio @Pawel_K @Phone2 @Plough @Pt712 @redstamp @Sasha1990 @Siddonsphil47 @somebody @Tillybert @Viktor @WMJEC10 @Xtt 

Looking forward to seeing you posting soon and taking part in the forum.  smile

Message 1340 of 3,220