cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,220
3,219 REPLIES 3,219

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Happy Friday everyone! We have some new members to welcome to our community.... 

@Abdul @Anatolij @Ayaa123 @bagmouss @Barnes @Bowdendaviesj @CBJBrowne @Chasel666 @Dariuszszumiato @DebM @FRAGILENONCE @Gary100 @Gemma @George1 @grahamwallaceha @Greece @Gregsie @Iain18 @Jackhartley01 @Janice @Jenna2 @jessie @Jimroy @Jolidd @Jordan13 @Joshua_99 @KatieTilly @Kelly3 @Kenpaneuro @lr @madadamuk @Nathy @Oscar1 @Peterturbed @Pitbull @PK @Ragamuffin @Ragna @Remmy @Rick_888 @roadsidetree @S4ms4m223 @sara26 @Shahbaz @Shebagino @ThomasLansdown @Tiffie2 @W3079 @WilliamOsirian @WJR 

Welcome everyone! Feel free to stop in and say hi or ask any questions. yahoocool

Welcome everyone

Join in with the off topics see you soon.JAZZ

Message 1161 of 3,220

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Happy Friday everyone! We have some new members to welcome to our community.... 

@Abdul @Anatolij @Ayaa123 @bagmouss @Barnes @Bowdendaviesj @CBJBrowne @Chasel666 @Dariuszszumiato @DebM @FRAGILENONCE @Gary100 @Gemma @George1 @grahamwallaceha @Greece @Gregsie @Iain18 @Jackhartley01 @Janice @Jenna2 @jessie @Jimroy @Jolidd @Jordan13 @Joshua_99 @KatieTilly @Kelly3 @Kenpaneuro @lr @madadamuk @Nathy @Oscar1 @Peterturbed @Pitbull @PK @Ragamuffin @Ragna @Remmy @Rick_888 @roadsidetree @S4ms4m223 @sara26 @Shahbaz @Shebagino @ThomasLansdown @Tiffie2 @W3079 @WilliamOsirian @WJR 

Welcome everyone! Feel free to stop in and say hi or ask any questions. yahoocool

welcome to everyone :  welcome to join in the off topics ~ 

there is the room 101 plenty of things to put in that!

A spot to put in your favourite photos. Nature off topics for those interested in

Gardening and animals and more.  

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1162 of 3,220

Anonymous
Not applicable

A warm hello from me to you all smiling

There is a feature on the O2 Community Forum called 'Spotlight' where most of the regular posters have let it be known something about themselves ... you may like to have a look at this

The Off Topic section,where the Virtual Lounge thread is to be found, is probably a good place to start smiling

Related image

Message 1163 of 3,220

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and are going to enjoy the last day of September! 🍁

Let's kick this new week off by giving a very warm welcome to all the members who joined us over the past few days - say hello to ...

@alexbuilds  @AlexH95  @cegm71  @Darren1985  @Elecktrikr  @Emmadocherty18  @Gav  @Gazzers64  @Heather999  @Hinesh  @janu  @JasonRossiter  @Jimpy  @kevinthemiddle  @Kimjan  @Lou85  @MerlinJnr  @MrHearn  @NickC1962  @paulyman  @SamihaP  @Sharon0700  @SimonMJLi  @Smishpixie  @StuartJSR @Tara1  @uglymass  @Yura 

We hope you feel at home on the community, and are looking forward to getting to know you better! When you have some time, drop by to say hi or join any discussion you're interested in - our off-topic board is a great place to start  smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 1164 of 3,220

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi everyone and welcome from me Welcome

@alexbuilds  @AlexH95  @cegm71  @Darren1985  @Elecktrikr  @Emmadocherty18  @Gav  @Gazzers64  @Heather999  @Hinesh  @janu  @JasonRossiter  @Jimpy  @kevinthemiddle  @Kimjan  @Lou85  @MerlinJnr  @MrHearn  @NickC1962  @paulyman  @SamihaP  @Sharon0700  @SimonMJLi  @Smishpixie  @StuartJSR @Tara1  @uglymass  @Yura 

Hope to see you posting again soon. We are a friendly bunch and would love you to join in with everything on offer thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1165 of 3,220

JasonRossiter
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all. As you probably know I'm new to the community. Thanks for welcoming me.

A little bit about me. I'm 31 I'm on monthly contract and the proud owner of a Galaxy Note 10+ 5g.

My hobbies and interests include reading, gaming on the Nintendo Switch and PS4 and vaping lol.
Jason Rossiter
Message 1166 of 3,220

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @JasonRossiter 

How lovely to know a little bit about you smiling

I too enjoy reading, although I don't get through as many books as I used to

Just finished Professor Noel Fitzpatrick's book: Becoming The Supervet - Listening to the Animals Cat Happy

Will you let us know which type of books you like reading

Message 1167 of 3,220

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Great to meet you @JasonRossiter  Wave What are some of your favourite games on the Switch and PS4? 

The Galaxy Note 10+ 5G looks like an amazing device, I bet you're loving it! slight_smile

Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 1168 of 3,220

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Welcome one and all!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1169 of 3,220

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm Welcome to all our new members

You can find out more about the Community here and I hope you will drop into Off Topic where we chat, discuss a whole range of different interests, have fun, and play games. If you enjoy a pub quiz, why not come and have a go at our White Room Thursday Quiz? Hope to speak to you soon Wave 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1170 of 3,220