Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 13: Prompter

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Happy Friday everyone! We have some new members to welcome to our community.... 

@Abdul @Anatolij @Ayaa123 @bagmouss @Barnes @Bowdendaviesj @CBJBrowne @Chasel666 @Dariuszszumiato @DebM @FRAGILENONCE @Gary100 @Gemma @George1 @grahamwallaceha @Greece @Gregsie @Iain18 @Jackhartley01 @Janice @Jenna2 @jessie @Jimroy @Jolidd @Jordan13 @Joshua_99 @KatieTilly @Kelly3 @Kenpaneuro @lr @madadamuk @Nathy @Oscar1 @Peterturbed @Pitbull @PK @Ragamuffin @Ragna @Remmy @Rick_888 @roadsidetree @S4ms4m223 @sara26 @Shahbaz @Shebagino @ThomasLansdown @Tiffie2 @W3079 @WilliamOsirian @WJR 

Welcome everyone! Feel free to stop in and say hi or ask any questions. yahoocool

Welcome everyone

Join in with the off topics see you soon.JAZZ

Level 33: Firestarter

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Happy Friday everyone! We have some new members to welcome to our community.... 

@Abdul @Anatolij @Ayaa123 @bagmouss @Barnes @Bowdendaviesj @CBJBrowne @Chasel666 @Dariuszszumiato @DebM @FRAGILENONCE @Gary100 @Gemma @George1 @grahamwallaceha @Greece @Gregsie @Iain18 @Jackhartley01 @Janice @Jenna2 @jessie @Jimroy @Jolidd @Jordan13 @Joshua_99 @KatieTilly @Kelly3 @Kenpaneuro @lr @madadamuk @Nathy @Oscar1 @Peterturbed @Pitbull @PK @Ragamuffin @Ragna @Remmy @Rick_888 @roadsidetree @S4ms4m223 @sara26 @Shahbaz @Shebagino @ThomasLansdown @Tiffie2 @W3079 @WilliamOsirian @WJR 

Welcome everyone! Feel free to stop in and say hi or ask any questions. yahoocool

welcome to everyone :  welcome to join in the off topics ~ 

there is the room 101 plenty of things to put in that!

A spot to put in your favourite photos. Nature off topics for those interested in

Gardening and animals and more.  

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

A warm hello from me to you all smiling

There is a feature on the O2 Community Forum called 'Spotlight' where most of the regular posters have let it be known something about themselves ... you may like to have a look at this

The Off Topic section,where the Virtual Lounge thread is to be found, is probably a good place to start smiling

Related image

Former Staff

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and are going to enjoy the last day of September! 🍁

Let's kick this new week off by giving a very warm welcome to all the members who joined us over the past few days - say hello to ...

@alexbuilds  @AlexH95  @cegm71  @Darren1985  @Elecktrikr  @Emmadocherty18  @Gav  @Gazzers64  @Heather999  @Hinesh  @janu  @JasonRossiter  @Jimpy  @kevinthemiddle  @Kimjan  @Lou85  @MerlinJnr  @MrHearn  @NickC1962  @paulyman  @SamihaP  @Sharon0700  @SimonMJLi  @Smishpixie  @StuartJSR @Tara1  @uglymass  @Yura 

We hope you feel at home on the community, and are looking forward to getting to know you better! When you have some time, drop by to say hi or join any discussion you're interested in - our off-topic board is a great place to start  smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 763

Hi everyone and welcome from me Welcome

@alexbuilds  @AlexH95  @cegm71  @Darren1985  @Elecktrikr  @Emmadocherty18  @Gav  @Gazzers64  @Heather999  @Hinesh  @janu  @JasonRossiter  @Jimpy  @kevinthemiddle  @Kimjan  @Lou85  @MerlinJnr  @MrHearn  @NickC1962  @paulyman  @SamihaP  @Sharon0700  @SimonMJLi  @Smishpixie  @StuartJSR @Tara1  @uglymass  @Yura 

Hope to see you posting again soon. We are a friendly bunch and would love you to join in with everything on offer thumbsup

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Level 2: Apprentice

Hi all. As you probably know I'm new to the community. Thanks for welcoming me.

A little bit about me. I'm 31 I'm on monthly contract and the proud owner of a Galaxy Note 10+ 5g.

My hobbies and interests include reading, gaming on the Nintendo Switch and PS4 and vaping lol.
Jason Rossiter
Anonymous

Hello @JasonRossiter 

How lovely to know a little bit about you smiling

I too enjoy reading, although I don't get through as many books as I used to

Just finished Professor Noel Fitzpatrick's book: Becoming The Supervet - Listening to the Animals Cat Happy

Will you let us know which type of books you like reading

Former Staff

Great to meet you @JasonRossiter  Wave What are some of your favourite games on the Switch and PS4? 

The Galaxy Note 10+ 5G looks like an amazing device, I bet you're loving it! Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 

Welcome one and all!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Topics: 329

A warm Welcome to all our new members

You can find out more about the Community here and I hope you will drop into Off Topic where we chat, discuss a whole range of different interests, have fun, and play games. If you enjoy a pub quiz, why not come and have a go at our White Room Thursday Quiz? Hope to speak to you soon Wave 

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.