Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Community Manager

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Good morning everyone,

Let's say hello and welcome our newest members to the community! Smiley Happy It's great to have you here. Don't hesitate to say hi, introduce yourself if you'd like, and ask if you need any advice on anything. thumbsup Have a lovely week ahead!

@Alibee , @AshleyGrant , @Beth12 , @Ck1 , @De , @Destiny , @Hollzy1 , @Howard1 , @Jag , @JK2 , @Lana04 , @Linda_1 , @Matthew3 , @mejulie84 , @Movieworld , @mproctor5958 , @NatNat87 , @Nigel68 , @No , @PayMonthly , @Philb65 , @philso , @rammy2o , @Sainsburys , @Simon5 , @Stephc81 , @TaylorLee1 , @TDAnett , @Tinac12 , @Tuasir , @Wendy21 

Welcome

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 93

A warm Welcome to all our new members:

@Alibee , @AshleyGrant , @Beth12 , @Ck1 , @De , @Destiny , @Hollzy1 , @Howard1 , @Jag , @JK2 , @Lana04 , @Linda_1 , @Matthew3 , @mejulie84 , @Movieworld , @mproctor5958 , @NatNat87 , @Nigel68 , @No , @PayMonthly , @Philb65 , @philso , @rammy2o , @Sainsburys , @Simon5 , @Stephc81 , @TaylorLee1 , @TDAnett , @Tinac12 , @Tuasir , @Wendy21 

If you have a question about products or services, please feel free to ask and I`m sure one of our knowledgable members will be only to pleased to offer help and advice.

This is more than just a forum, its a Community, with members from all walks of life, and we would love you to introduce yourself and perhaps join us on Off Topic where we chat and discuss a wide a range of subjects, take part in games and quizzes, and generally have fun. Hope to speak to you soon Wave 

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 677

Hi everyone and welcome from me Welcome

Hope to see you posting again very soon thumbsup

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 547

@Marjo wrote:

Good morning everyone,

Let's say hello and welcome our newest members to the community! Smiley Happy It's great to have you here. Don't hesitate to say hi, introduce yourself if you'd like, and ask if you need any advice on anything. thumbsup Have a lovely week ahead!

Welcome

Welcome to the madhouse everyone Spaced

Level 41: Prodigal

Welcome to one and all (running a little behind today!!)
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Community Manager

A big warm welcome to all our new members!! laughing

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

Highlighted
Community Manager

Happy Friday everyone! Please join me in welcoming our newest members who joined the community this week! 

@Aaron3 @Akira @Chantelle19961 @dajsimpson @Jax @Jaycegeek @Jmcm @Kadaj22 @Karenjw @Kitts @Lesley_1719 @LtAlexander @MindlessJD @Morten @MSDAVIES @Problems @Rubenriggs @Sim3 @Suely @Term @Thomasb6347 @Vilma @Zee 

Great to have you guys on board! Drop in and say hi when you have a minute. cool

signature

Topics: 547

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Happy Friday everyone! Please join me in welcoming our newest members who joined the community this week! 

@Aaron3 @Akira @Chantelle19961 @dajsimpson @Jax @Jaycegeek @Jmcm @Kadaj22 @Karenjw @Kitts @Lesley_1719 @LtAlexander @MindlessJD @Morten @MSDAVIES @Problems @Rubenriggs @Sim3 @Suely @Term @Thomasb6347 @Vilma @Zee 

Great to have you guys on board! Drop in and say hi when you have a minute. cool

Welcome guys Welcome

Level 1: Joiner

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome, my name is John from County Durham and have recently joined up with o2.
Community Manager

welcome to the forums @Jmcm ! It's great to have you here and if you have any questions let us know. wink

signature