Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 548

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Hi everyone Wave

@Marjo wrote:

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a nice weekend. Smiley Happy

It's time to say hello and welcome our newest members who joined us over the weekend! 

Welcome to our community 

@6272 , @Bella04 , @Bobmarty79 , @cmeow , @Conjo , @Dannii , @Donna1 , @Englad , @Homebase , @Jaja , @james6 , @Japan_Jim , @Jayne1 , @Jodie1 , @lp2 , @Markycommunity , @Matt1 , @mattgriffin165 , @Michaela , @Milena , @Nitta , @Northy272 , @Paulypaul69 , @Sophie2 , @Spidermech_ , @Summer08 , @Techi 

Welcome

Don't hesitate to come say hello, and please do ask if you need help with anything. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Topics: 113

A warm Welcome to all our new members

@6272 , @Bella04 , @Bobmarty79 , @cmeow , @Conjo , @Dannii , @Donna1 , @Englad , @Homebase , @Jaja , @james6 , @Japan_Jim , @Jayne1 , @Jodie1 , @lp2 , @Markycommunity , @Matt1 , @mattgriffin165 , @Michaela , @Milena , @Nitta , @Northy272 , @Paulypaul69 , @Sophie2 , @Spidermech_ , @Summer08 , @Techi 

Good to have you join us. Please have a look around at the various boards and why not introduce yourselves and join us in Off Topic where we chill out, chat about a range of different things, play games, take part in quizzes, and have fun. Hope to speak to you soon Wave  

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 254
Kudos: 445

Welcome all our new members smiling

Please do have a look around the various boards. Off-Topic is where generally anything goes. The Virtual Lounge there is an easy place to start smiling

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Level 42: Skillful

A belated welcome one and all from me!

Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Level 26: Upbeat

Welcome from me too

Join us in the off topics

we have Word Association, Nature and Bees, Your photos and more.

Welcome

Community Manager

Good morning everyone, and happy Friday Happy Dance

I hope you've all had a nice week, and are ready for the upcoming long bank holiday weekend - it's going to be hot and sunny sun But first things first: please join me in welcoming all our newest members, and say hello to ...

@amclavey  @AndyA  @AnnaJill  @Aran  @avalee  @BenjiandpettieA  @Bethany  @Bigmal  @Burnzie  @Busymamof4  @carlcrossman  @Chaz1  @Cheryl9090  @DaleEvans  @DebbieS  @Dk  @Elicia  @Gaby  @GenetB @iggi  @J21  @Kaceyjoe11  @Karel1  @LauraPaura  @leewalters859  @Liamxo  @M-H  @Magdalena123  @Marian  @Marta1982  @Oatcake  @Paulaldo  @rakin14all  @Rebecca3  @RikerZone  @Rob4  @Sim2  @stevesil  @Teach  @Tes011  @toria1  @whatsthepoint 

We hope you like it around here on the community, and we're looking forward to getting to know you better soon! When you have some time, drop by to say hi or jump into any discussion you're interested in - our off-topic board is a great place to start, with something for everyone smiley thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 113

A warm Welcome to all our new members

@amclavey  @AndyA  @AnnaJill  @Aran  @avalee  @BenjiandpettieA  @Bethany  @Bigmal  @Burnzie  @Busymamof4  @carlcrossman  @Chaz1  @Cheryl9090  @DaleEvans  @DebbieS  @Dk  @Elicia  @Gaby  @GenetB @iggi  @J21  @Kaceyjoe11  @Karel1  @LauraPaura  @leewalters859  @Liamxo  @M-H  @Magdalena123  @Marian  @Marta1982  @Oatcake  @Paulaldo  @rakin14all  @Rebecca3  @RikerZone  @Rob4  @Sim2  @stevesil  @Teach  @Tes011  @toria1  @whatsthepoint 

As @EmilieT suggests, why not have a look around the various boards and visit Off Topic, where we chat, discuss a wide range of subjects, play games and take part in quizzes [why not put your name forward as a contestant in our White Room Thursday Quiz?]. I`m sure you`ll find something of interest and look forward to chatting to you soon Wave 

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Level 42: Skillful

Welcome one and all!
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Topics: 688

Hi everyone...and a big welcome from me. Welcome

@amclavey  @AndyA  @AnnaJill  @Aran  @avalee  @BenjiandpettieA  @Bethany  @Bigmal  @Burnzie  @Busymamof4  @carlcrossman  @Chaz1  @Cheryl9090  @DaleEvans  @DebbieS  @Dk  @Elicia  @Gaby  @GenetB @iggi  @J21  @Kaceyjoe11  @Karel1  @LauraPaura  @leewalters859  @Liamxo  @M-H  @Magdalena123  @Marian  @Marta1982  @Oatcake  @Paulaldo  @rakin14all  @Rebecca3  @RikerZone  @Rob4  @Sim2  @stevesil  @Teach  @Tes011  @toria1  @whatsthepoint 

Look forward to you all posting again. As others have said, there are loads of interesting topics on the off topic board. Come and join us. We are friendly (slightly mad) bunch on here LOL

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 548

@EmilieT wrote:

Good morning everyone, and happy Friday Happy Dance

I hope you've all had a nice week, and are ready for the upcoming long bank holiday weekend - it's going to be hot and sunny sun But first things first: please join me in welcoming all our newest members, and say hello to ...

We hope you like it around here on the community, and we're looking forward to getting to know you better soon! When you have some time, drop by to say hi or jump into any discussion you're interested in - our off-topic board is a great place to start, with something for everyone smiley thumbsup

Hello everyone Wave