cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,220
3,219 REPLIES 3,219

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome @TimandTom@Kelly2, and everyone else! Hope you all have a great weekend as well sun sunflower smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 971 of 3,220

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @Kelly2 , I will. It's Formula one this weekend, so I'm sorted Friday, Saturday and Sunday Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 972 of 3,220

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @TimandTom & @Kelly2 nice to see you popping by and have a great weekend too! Hope you're enjoying your Friday! Not long now until the weekend. Happy Dance

Message 973 of 3,220

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Welcome to all join in the off topics if you can.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 974 of 3,220

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

And you're very welcome @TimandTom and and I hope you and @Kelly2 have a lovely weekend too. I look forward to meeting you both in Off Topic very soon.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 975 of 3,220

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a lovely weekend and are ready for a sunny and warm first week of Summer sun sunflower cool

Please join me in warmly welcoming our the newest community members, and say hello to ...

@Aldi  @alex9467  @CavemanUK  @Anonymous  @Dakeja  @EVS  @flachaaa  @H3rmionie  @howtosguider  @Ka1  @Katie3  @Lambrettacraig  @luck  @marvi0  @Princekid  @Rob48  @roisin1  @Shockett1  @Shwan  @Skyla20  @Tariffchange  @Tntjump 

We hope you feel at home with us, and look forward to getting to know you more! A great place to start on the community is in the off-topic board, where you can talk about everything and anything that you fancy, and get to know the other members better as well slight_smile 

Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 976 of 3,220

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hello and a big welcome from me Welcome

@Aldi  @alex9467  @CavemanUK  @Chester_Mouse  @Dakeja  @EVS  @flachaaa  @H3rmionie  @howtosguider  @Ka1  @Katie3  @Lambrettacraig  @luck  @marvi0  @Princekid  @Rob48  @roisin1  @Shockett1  @Shwan  @Skyla20  @Tariffchange  @Tntjump

Great to have you with us and hope to see you posting again soon wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 977 of 3,220

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm Welcome to all our new members:

@Aldi  @alex9467  @CavemanUK  @Anonymous  @Dakeja  @EVS  @flachaaa  @H3rmionie  @howtosguider  @Ka1  @Katie3  @Lambrettacraig  @luck  @marvi0  @Princekid  @Rob48  @roisin1  @Shockett1  @Shwan  @Skyla20  @Tariffchange  @Tntjump 

As @EmilieT suggested a great place to start on the community is in the off-topic board, where we chat about a whole range of different subjects - for example, there are threads about Formula 1, nature, and one about an elephant which the Community have adopted and call "Hope"; and you can even send your pet hates into our own Room 101. 

Whatever your interests, we hope there is something which you will join in and with and look forward to meeting and chatting with you soon Wave

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 978 of 3,220

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Welcome one and all!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 979 of 3,220

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

And it's a warm welcome from me Welcome

Look forward to meeting you in an Off Topic thread. Come and say hi and introduce yourself Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 980 of 3,220