Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

And it's a warm welcome from me Welcome

@Arcadia2402  @Binnzy84  @CD  @Dan1  @Dempsey  @J915  @jimigee  @MichaelGreen  @mike87  @Monterue  @nightshady  @Nooshka  @PhilH  @Roa  @Rose2018  @Shelley  @TroubledWarrior  @VengasUK 

Look forward to meeting you in one of our many Off Topic threads. Please do come and say hello and introduce yourself Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 250
Kudos: 421

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the O2 Community smiling

@Arcadia2402  @Binnzy84  @CD  @Dan1  @Dempsey  @J915  @jimigee  @MichaelGreen  @mike87  @Monterue  @nightshady  @Nooshka  @PhilH  @Roa  @Rose2018  @Shelley  @TroubledWarrior  @VengasUK 

Hope to see you posting soon in Off-Topic or on the more technical threads where you may like to ask a question 

Related image

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Level 41: Prodigal

Welcome one and all!
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Topics: 547

@EmilieT wrote:

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a nice and restful weekend! Let's get this week started by welcoming all our newest members - please say hi to ...

A warm welcome to all of you Wave Drop in and say hi when you get a chance, and don't hesitate to jump into any discussion you fancy, or ask questions you might have Smiley Happy

Welcome everyone laughing

Community Manager

Happy Friday everyone! I'm happy we're finally getting some actual summer weather soon. sunflower

Let's say hello to our new members who have joined us over the past week! Smiley Happy

Welcome to our community @Avril , @BMcG , @Clarkson63 , @craigaucott , @crgnnn , @Cu , @dmk , @General0 , @Giles12212 , @Hzo , @Jenn , @Kelly2 , @Kerpolican , @Natasha , @Neil_ , @Rachymurphy , @Rebeccamarley , @Richie19 , @runningman29 , @Shwan , @SJP1 , @Tezbedz , @TimandTom , @Tomasz1 , @Warby ! Wave Awesome to have you here and hope to see you around soon. Don't hesitate to post if you need help with anything, or join some fun discussions in the Off Topic. Smiley Happy

Have a lovely day and weekend ahead! ☀️

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 677

Hello everyone and a big welcome from me Welcome

@Avril , @BMcG , @Clarkson63 , @craigaucott , @crgnnn , @Cu , @dmk , @General0 , @Giles12212 , @Hzo , @Jenn , @Kelly2 , @Kerpolican , @Natasha , @Neil_ , @Rachymurphy , @Rebeccamarley , @Richie19 , @runningman29 , @Shwan , @SJP1 , @Tezbedz , @TimandTom , @Tomasz1 , @Warby 

Lovely to have you here and hope to see you posting again very soon Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Level 1: Joiner

Thank you
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

And it's a big welcome from me Welcome

@Avril , @BMcG , @Clarkson63 , @craigaucott , @crgnnn , @Cu , @dmk , @General0 , @Giles12212 , @Hzo , @Jenn , @Kelly2 , @Kerpolican , @Natasha , @Neil_ , @Rachymurphy , @Rebeccamarley , @Richie19 , @runningman29 , @Shwan , @SJP1 , @Tezbedz , @TimandTom , @Tomasz1 , @Warby 

Look forward to meeting you, in the Off Topic section where you can chat about everything and anything while enjoying a virtual drink in our Lounge. Do come and say hi Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Level 41: Prodigal

Welcome one and all!
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Level 1: Joiner

Thanks 👋 have a great weekend peoples 😊