cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,220
3,219 REPLIES 3,219

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning everyone sun I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend, despite the weather not being as good as it was over the last one. As a new week begins on the Community, please join me in warmly welcoming our newest members; say hello to ...

@Amelia  @amg  @Bill210  @bldl  @Casieno1  @Donna36  @DP3840  @Flyby  @Hall  @Hannaa  @johnmh156  @Leticia267 @Marsha  @matKart  @Mijulie @Mona99 @NearyG1982 @Paul4  @Robbos21  @TheLemon6  @Wendy13 

I hope you feel at home with us! Feel free to jump into any conversation you'd like, or come say hi and tell us a bit more about yourself Wave

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 861 of 3,220

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi Everyone

Lovely to have you here, so welcome from me Welcome

@Amelia  @amg  @Bill210  @bldl  @Casieno1  @Donna36  @DP3840  @Flyby  @Hall  @Hannaa  @johnmh156  @Leticia267 @Marsha  @matKart  @Mijulie @Mona99 @NearyG1982 @Paul4  @Robbos21  @TheLemon6  @Wendy13 

Hope to see you posting soon. Plenty of interest in Off Topic https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/bd-p/50

It would also be great to hear a bit more about you smiling

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 862 of 3,220

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

and a warm Welcome from me, @Mi-Amigo , to all our new members:

Hope you enjoy being with us in the Community and will join us on Off Topic where he chat, exchange thoughts and ideas, take part in quizzes, and a whole lot more. Look forward to "meeting" you soon.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 863 of 3,220

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Good morning everyone sun I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend, despite the weather not being as good as it was over the last one. As a new week begins on the Community, please join me in warmly welcoming our newest members; say hello to ...

I hope you feel at home with us! Feel free to jump into any conversation you'd like, or come say hi and tell us a bit more about yourself Wave

Related image

Message 864 of 3,220

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Welcome one and all...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 865 of 3,220

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

And it's a warm welcome from me Welcome

I look forward to meeting you all, perhaps in one of the many Off Topic threads. Please do feel free to join in and tell us a bit about yourself Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 866 of 3,220

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday!

It's time to say hello and welcome our newest members to the community! slight_smile

@Aensa , @Chefchambi , @Floydy124 , @Jaygeth70 , @Kamil1 , @kevinlongmore , @Krupp , @Lilium07 , @nkewjkledkjas , @sarmilli , @Sidlittle , @Thegamerstar , @Timms2002 , @Tommymac624 , @Ultor , @Virginie , @Whistler , @Yorkshire-Lad , @ZStationUK 

Thanks for joining our community and I hope to see you around soon. Don't hesitate to ask if you need help with anything.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Speaking of weekend, we have a weekend discussion in Off Topic where we discuss our weekend plans. Are you going to be relaxing or have any special plans...? 😀 I'd love to hear about it!

Message 867 of 3,220

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday!

It's time to say hello and welcome our newest members to the community! slight_smile

@Aensa , @Chefchambi , @Floydy124 , @Jaygeth70 , @Kamil1 , @kevinlongmore , @Krupp , @Lilium07 , @nkewjkledkjas , @sarmilli , @Sidlittle , @Thegamerstar , @Timms2002 , @Tommymac624 , @Ultor , @Virginie , @Whistler , @Yorkshire-Lad , @ZStationUK 

Thanks for joining our community and I hope to see you around soon. Don't hesitate to ask if you need help with anything.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Speaking of weekend, we have a weekend discussion in Off Topic where we discuss our weekend plans. Are you going to be relaxing or have any special plans...? 😀 I'd love to hear about it!

59b13796e1d50c35486a391d6fbd59d2.gif

Message 868 of 3,220

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

And it's a warm welcome from me Welcome

I look forward to meeting you in one of the many threads in Off Topic the board where you can find the most fun. See you soon, I hope Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 869 of 3,220

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi everyone and welcome from me Welcome

Hope to see you posting again very soon. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 870 of 3,220