cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,255
3,254 REPLIES 3,254

Anonymous
Not applicable

@treez  @Timan  @Talvas  @Su5an  @Sacul  @robofthesea  @RobC  @rbz5416  @RandomCustomer  @RAFAL  @Pro_CabsCoLtd  @PlainDark  @pedromo  @Pd1  @Paul658  @Murray  @MikeGW  @Maxx  @Mars  @Maria  @jgilmour91  @JDE  @Jaycee  @ICHitchman  @Daisy21  @Constantin  @Ckbond  @Chris94  @Charges  @Chaddy  @Bkbains2005  @Beckyg  @Annen  @Amy92 

Welcome all of you to The O2 Community ... ... ... hope you enjoyed some of the warm weather this Easter-time ... ... ... please have a look around the community 'boards' & topics within the boards & feel free to contribute where you can ... ... ... Off-Topic is a place where lots of us hang out, the virtual lounge is a general place for chit-chat etc ... ... ... thank you @Cellular_Data for letting us know a bit about yourself, it's very interesting

To get to know The Regular Posters = put Spotlight into the Search Box & a feature will come up where they have done a bit of a Q & A session ... ... ... hope to see you posting soon smiling

Message 841 of 3,255

Cellular_Data
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Glory1 

All of the models should be enough for anyone due to the ability to add a extra SD Card to the device, but some like myself want faster storage and take advantage of UFS.

On another note I read this upon Telstra it would be great if O2 could honor the same!

https://whatphone.com.au/Telstra/offer-free-5G-upgrade-from-newly-Samsung-Galaxy-S10-Plus

Most individuals use a smartphone these days as a laptop replacement they are so powerful these days, they have so much power packed in a small device. Plus the screen is absolutely incredible! One of the best I have seen on a smartphone.

Message 842 of 3,255

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Thank you @Cellular_Data for that very interesting bit of news. Now wouldn't it be fantastic if O2 did offer the same as Telstra in Australia. Unfortunately, I have a feeling it won't happen but @Chris_K is the man who would have the answer to that question if he's heard anything this early. Fingers crossed they do fingers_crossed

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 843 of 3,255

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Happy Friday everyone! 🌤

It's time to say hello and welcome our newest community members who have joined us this week:

@AJAUK2019 , @Bennett , @Craig3 , @Dale1 , @Deadwrpn , @Em3 , @HadibinMahmud , @HW , @IANMILLS , @J20 , @jiminye , @Lez21 , @mc4660v , @Michelle14 , @Milo , @Phillip , @Snowstorm ❄️ @SunsAnvil , @Tomasz71 

Welcome to our Community everyone and I hope to see you around soon! Don't hesitate to post and say hello, or ask a question if you need any help, if you haven't posted anything yet. slight_smile

Welcome

Message 844 of 3,255

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Happy Friday everyone! 🌤

It's time to say hello and welcome our newest community members who have joined us this week:

@AJAUK2019 , @Bennett , @Craig3 , @Dale1 , @Deadwrpn , @Em3 , @HadibinMahmud , @HW , @IANMILLS , @J20 , @jiminye , @Lez21 , @mc4660v , @Michelle14 , @Milo , @Phillip , @Snowstorm ❄️ @SunsAnvil , @Tomasz71 

Welcome to our Community everyone and I hope to see you around soon! Don't hesitate to post and say hello, or ask a question if you need any help, if you haven't posted anything yet. slight_smile

Welcome

A big welcome to everyone from me  Welcome

Message 845 of 3,255

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

A big welcome from me to all of you Welcome

Hope see you posting again soon... wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 846 of 3,255

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Happy Friday everyone! 🌤

Welcome

And it`s hi and a warm Welcome from me. Please have a look around the Community and why not come and join us Off Topic where we chat, play games, take part in quizzes, and generally hang out and have fun Wave

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 847 of 3,255

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Deleted by me duplicated.

Message 848 of 3,255

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

And it's a warm welcome from me Welcome

Look forward to seeing you posting again very soon Wave

Message 849 of 3,255

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome smiling

Looking forward to seeing you posting on The O2 Community

Image result for images for welcome

Message 850 of 3,255