Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Community Manager

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Good morning everyone sunflower 

I hope you had a lovely weekend, ready to start a new exciting week on the community! I'd like to start by warmly welcoming our newest members, so please join me and say hello to ...

@anatolie  @Andrei  @Frank1975  @Georgia_  @Gyongyi  @HZR_Kairos  @Jackambrose  @Jay4  @Jgraber  @MartynJames  @Ndue  @oscarf  @Samsung  @TinaTeaspoon  @youngy 

We hope you feel at home around here, and don't hesitate to jump into any discussion you'd like! A great place to start could be our off-topic board, in which there's always something for everyone, as well as several ongoing games and quizzes Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

And it's a warm welcome from me Welcome

@anatolie  @Andrei  @Frank1975  @Georgia_  @Gyongyi  @HZR_Kairos  @Jackambrose  @Jay4  @Jgraber  @MartynJames  @Ndue  @oscarf  @Samsung  @TinaTeaspoon  @youngy 

Look forward to meeting you in Off Topic, where I hang out, soon Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 70

@EmilieT wrote:

I hope you had a lovely weekend, ready to start a new exciting week on the community! I'd like to start by warmly welcoming our newest members, so please join me and say hello to ...

We hope you feel at home around here, and don't hesitate to jump into any discussion you'd like! A great place to start could be our off-topic board, in which there's always something for everyone, as well as several ongoing games and quizzes Smiley Happy

Thank you @EmilieT  for letting us know all the new members who have joined the Community.

To each and every one of our new members, a warm Welcome from me @Mi-Amigo . I hope that you will have a good look around all the different sections and topics and join us for some fun in "off topic" laughing

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

animated-elephant-image-0378animated-dolphin-image-0072animated-tiger-image-0046animated-wolf-image-0014animated-deer-image-0012
Topics: 247
Kudos: 386

[ Edited ]

@EmilieT wrote:

Wishing you all a warm welcome & a Happy Monday smiling

Image result for images for welcome

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 669

Hello everyone, and welcome from me Welcome

We hope to see you posting again soon, in any section which takes your fancy. Smiley Very Happy

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Lets get the long weekend off to a great start by saying welcome our newest members! smiling

@96dve @alli445 @camo @Catherineernx @Cellular_Data @Debra @Florian1 @Heidi89 @Honestdave @J_a_1962 @jadejohnstone @jane77 @Jodie1708 @JohnnyGM7LSI @jrb1 @Kate2603 @Lizzylavz @LostinMadrid @Marc85 @peter1 @SparkyQ @w1ls0n360 

It'S great to have you all on the community! Drop by and say hi! Welcome

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 669

Topics: 544

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Lets get the long weekend off to a great start by saying welcome our newest members! smiling

@96dve @alli445 @camo @Catherineernx @Cellular_Data @Debra @Florian1 @Heidi89 @Honestdave @J_a_1962 @jadejohnstone @jane77 @Jodie1708 @JohnnyGM7LSI @jrb1 @Kate2603 @Lizzylavz @LostinMadrid @Marc85 @peter1 @SparkyQ @w1ls0n360 

It'S great to have you all on the community! Drop by and say hi! Welcome

Ditto! Welcome Fantastic

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

[ Edited ]

And it's a very warm welcome from me Welcome

I look forward to your introducing yourself and joining us for a drink and a laugh in The Virtual Lounge in the Off Topic section very soon smiling

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 2: Apprentice

Good Evening :-)

Thanks for tagging me into this.

Just going to use the sample questions to introduce myself.

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 

I'm a consumer

• What phone you currently have? 

Samsung Galaxy S10+ (512GB)

• Hobbies and interests? 

Computers, Mobiles, Embedded Devices, Mobile Networks and Routers.

• Random or cool facts about you? 

Absolutely nothing, unforunately i'm a boring sod (That's what spending prolonged period of time on computers does to you)!