Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 114

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

@EmilieT wrote:

@AlexYem84 

How wonderful it must be to work in a bakery! Are you in the kitchen making the goods or help run it some other way? I hope you'll feel at home with us. cake smiling

Hopefully you all had a lovely weekend! Please join me in welcoming our newest members:

@Swm @Summersue @stevemc71 @SteveG295 @Shi @Sgough83 @redmoonbeam @Liaty @keeno @Kathie1404 @Jennaryan1985 @James98 @Holly42 @GinaG @Dan4 @Carol62 @Brian81 @Bluekenny2 @Augusta @aspreckley @Ash1 @Akea3333 @Aaaaaa

Don't hesitate to come and say hi anytime, or jump into any topic that catches your eye. sun

Welcome to all our new members.

As a "newbe" myself (only joined last week), may I say that the posters and @EmilieT are some of the nicest and friendliest people I have ever met on any forum.

I hope that all the new members will contribute - ask any questions or join in with comments on wide range of topics, inc some fun threads, on here.

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 688

Hi  everyone. A big welcome from me  Welcome

@Swm @Summersue @stevemc71 @SteveG295 @Shi @Sgough83 @redmoonbeam @Liaty @keeno @Kathie1404 @Jennaryan1985 @James98 @Holly42 @GinaG @Dan4 @Carol62 @Brian81 @Bluekenny2 @Augusta @aspreckley @Ash1 @Akea3333 @Aaaaaa

Hope to see you posting more soon... Feel free to join in with any topic, or start your own. Smiley Wink

We are a friendly bunch...

*The Game Is On*

Apologies for repeated post ^
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

A big warm welcome from me to everyone who joined last week! laughing

@Mi-Amigo, @AlexYem84 Thanks for dropping in to say hi! I’m looking forward to talking to you both on the community. smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

@Martin-O2 wrote:

A big warm welcome from me to everyone who joined last week! laughing

@Mi-Amigo, @AlexYem84 Thanks for dropping in to say hi! I’m looking forward to talking to you both on the community. smiling

Hi @Martin-O2 Hope you had a good break and I look forward to chatting to you too.

Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

Thanks @Mi-Amigo! I had a lovely break but it's good to be back at the office. slight smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

And it's a warm welcone from me Welcome

Looking forward to meeting you all in the near future Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Topics: 255
Kudos: 447

May I extend a hearty welcome to all mentioned here smiling

I hope you will be able to post soon on the Community ... as a suggestion, why not have a look in the Off-Topic section to get started Welcome

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Community Manager

Happy Wednesday everyone! Please join me in welcoming our newest community members! 

@Angel@ashsupra@BIF01@Chips@Dissatisfied020@Doroth@Ghita@Jcf@Jimbob1972@JohnH1@Joshcarty@Jospam1970@KJH@Lisanjake@Liza@Mat2@NicNocks@RMIJON@Roxanne@samstaffs@Steffie@Sweta@TrevorMatthews

Welcome smiling

signature

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Happy Wednesday everyone! Please join me in welcoming our newest community members! 

@Angel@ashsupra@BIF01@Chips@Dissatisfied020@Doroth@Ghita@Jcf@Jimbob1972@JohnH1@Joshcarty@Jospam1970@KJH@Lisanjake@Liza@Mat2@NicNocks@RMIJON@Roxanne@samstaffs@Steffie@Sweta@TrevorMatthews

Welcome smiling

Hi everyone who has joined.

Feel free to check out the various topics, asks questions and post your comments and why not join us on the not-to-serious off topic section where you can share your views, comments and even memories.

Hope to see and meet you soon

Robert Kennedy.