Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Continuing from my post above, let's also say hello and give a warm welcome to the following members who have joined us over the past week:

@GingerJaneb@ginsinuk@Gintare@glitter_vibes@Gosha@GrahamW2@greenhill@griffiths_@GWAKE@Hardy1@Harlington32@HayleyR30@Helenlowes@Hello, (is it me you're looking for?), @hessey50@hessey50@home@HougaAllst@Hutchir9@hyundailiz@iainlew@IB89@Iceyes@Isabel@ivy@Iwona2@j2@Jadeyc@Jakemoore94@James1971@James3@James73@Jamesb2018@JaneWeaver@jawads@Jay123@Jay2@jboy84@JEANCOM@jeffers@Jenna6@JerryBilt@Joan55@john3@JohnGL@johnwill33@Jojo@Jokerfrog@Jordanx1980@Jsoutham@K1m@KamilW@Karenxx7@KarlFiebig12@kasiaT@Kate1@Katie03@katrina@kellypartridge9@Kendo1@kent@Kerry@KGBAKER1@kimberley@Kiran@Km1@Kpg105@Kylie@laura_igl@LaurenR89@Lauryn@Lee11@Lee2@Lee23@Leigh_89@Leila@Leonmcc@Lilishep38@LisandraM@Liz4paris@lizD@LNBarton89@Louise64@lucyann1984@LucyMcA@Lula@Mac0683@magoo@malcolm@manslow@MarshallT@mart2768@MartinLA@Martymca@MartynW@Matt58_@Mcbride4739@Mdevoti@me-me-me@meg3256

Welcome

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Anonymous

Howdy Peeps! Stick around if you can.. see that the forum isn't just a place to complain!
Level 1: Joiner

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Glad to see that now that everyone has internet access, they can't make it to the online forum. Amazing! Anywhoooo, have an awesome weekend 

Community Manager

Cheers @Adams, you have a fantastic weekend as well smile A really warm welcome to you, and everyone else who joined this week!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

Level 1: Joiner

Hi

(^^^^ master of conversation 😂)
Lee 1 or Lee 11. Lee 1’s the personal account and Lee 11 is the business and usually the moaning account.
Anonymous

@Adams wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Glad to see that now that everyone has internet access, they can't make it to the online forum. Amazing! Anywhoooo, have an awesome weekend 

Nice to see you back Pugsley!

Topics: 674

Hi everyone.

Enjoy the forum and welcome from me Welcome

Thanks for responding @Adams. Have a great weekend yourself Smiley Very Happy

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

A big welcome to everyone who's joined the community this week, whatever the circumstances it's great to have you on board. smiling On to the second batch... *deep breath*

@Mel@Mido@Mike6@Mike86@Mine1@Mini_me201@moonlisa16@mrsjdb@MW@Mwatson100@nahid@Nathanrenicks@Netw@Nick2@NicNacMS@nigel@Nikki@NJ73@NoData@Norm@NorthCoastAli@ntwork@Olinguito@Paolo82@parry@Pati44@Paula_j@paulina@PebsTheSpark@Penguinkels@Pete19@Peter20@pip1@Piradeep@Pradeep009@rayh@Rebekah@Reychelle@Rhian@Rico68@rockabye@ROISIN@RuiR@Ryan27@sabrina91@Sadie96@saff786@Salesmanswidow@Salsa@Sam26_@Sammie@Sammie16@Sammybabez@Sandy@Sariesmile@Sash@SB@Sbriggs@Scott1 TBC... 

signature

Community Manager

Level 2: Apprentice

Wow, second time today I've been mistaken for a "community member"

I only signed up yesterday to moan. O2 is pretty ******.