cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,220
3,219 REPLIES 3,219

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome all, and @eihei smiley I'm looking forward to hear how you like your new P20 Pro after using it for a few days, make sure to come back and let us know please!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 441 of 3,220

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Good morning everyone! I hope you're having a good week. slight_smile

Many new community members have joined us over the past couple of days so let's make sure we give them a warm welcome! slight_smile Say hello to:

@Andyc281@Ani@Brophy@Celestial@Davboy@DenskysG@Digger@Djn1982@eihei@Erik@fatcod@gorator19@Help3@Ica@Ismail@Izabell@keironh, @Anonymous, @Loony@Matt2@Parzival@pina@Quickxstar@Sashka@shaun233@Susan@Symone@Taylar@Tiger@trin2255@vw

Hope to see you around and don't hesitate to post if you have any questions, comments or just want to have a chat. slight_smile

Welcome

Move along de Bus pleeze.....

Message 442 of 3,220

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

And it's a very warm welcome from me Welcome

@Andyc281@Ani@Brophy@Celestial@Davboy@DenskysG@Digger@Djn1982@eihei@Erik@fatcod@gorator19@Help3@Ica@Ismail@Izabell@keironh, @Anonymous, @Loony@Matt2@Parzival@pina@Quickxstar@Sashka@shaun233@Susan@Symone@Taylar@Tiger@trin2255@vw

I look forward to seeing you all on the forum in the coming weeks.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 443 of 3,220

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@eihei wrote:

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks for the welcome! Just upgraded to the P20 Pro and I'm really looking forward to putting it through its paces! yahoo

Awesome let us know how you get on with it! grin I'm slightly jealous! grin

Message 444 of 3,220

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I'm a bit late to the party but a big welcome from me

@Andyc281@Ani@Brophy@Celestial@Davboy@DenskysG@Digger@Djn1982@eihei@Erik@fatcod@gorator19@Help3@Ica@Ismail@Izabell@keironh@Anonymous@Loony@Matt2@Parzival@pina@Quickxstar@Sashka@shaun233@Susan@Symone@Taylar@Tiger@trin2255@vw

Hope to see you posting Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 445 of 3,220

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@eihei wrote:

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks for the welcome! Just upgraded to the P20 Pro and I'm really looking forward to putting it through its paces! yahoo

Great news @eihei. Hope you enjoy your phone x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 446 of 3,220

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Another Friday and another group of new community members to welcome! 

@alecb@Benedict@BlackRose@Braveheart94@Charles@Charlotte2018@chloe-9209@Clair7@Col3333@Davidirvine92@desperation@Elaine612@Emzz1981@Fontz@garyhodes@GeorgiaChampion@Itismeagain@james1@JD1@Jen@JustSaavy@kasim@lefty2@lucifer@Maks@Martyn@Maybird@mm1959@Nichola@ninestein75@Number@Robo1@Rosie3@RT@Scully@Szigdo88@Timbo@Viktoria@Weeshells

Welcome to the O2 community guys! Great to have you here! smiling cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

signature

Message 447 of 3,220

Isildur
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all!
I am a pay monthly ‘forced’ customer since I’m O2 staff. slight_smile
Ex MFL teacher, currently having a Xs Max as a daily driver. Coming from a Oneplus-One (2014 phone), one can only imagine what big of a leap forward that is.

Obviously I got too much time in my hands as you can see me having joined your lovely community.
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.
Message 448 of 3,220

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Isildur wrote:
Hi all!
I am a pay monthly ‘forced’ customer since I’m O2 staff. slight_smile
Ex MFL teacher, currently having a Xs Max as a daily driver. Coming from a Oneplus-One (2014 phone), one can only imagine what big of a leap forward that is.

Obviously I got too much time in my hands as you can see me having joined your lovely community.

Welcome @Isildur. Please feel free to join us in Off Topic if you're up for a laugh.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 450 of 3,220