cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,258
3,257 REPLIES 3,257

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Sapphire42
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the welcome!

Message 432 of 3,258

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35906 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1585 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I hope you've all had a great weekend sun Let's start this beautiful week by welcoming all our most recent members:

@Abubakr @Accessories @AlinaMalcautan @Anon03 @AppleFan18 @Ashley @Bluemary310 @Brookbirdman08 @Bushby @Charli @Chelsea @Chrisbax14 @chrisroe @Comms @Dc12881 @Dissapointed @DO @Dodge54 @DouglasBruce @Emz @Fiona @Funpotato @Goggzf @Greta @Heather12 @HL @Irenejones @Just_in_London @KG1 @Kielbowicz @kiki @KMMarie @LittleLegs @Mags @Mariam @Monty @MrAidanlw97 @Name @Nedved @Neil @Nickylp @nofear @paul3112 @Petrus @Pp @Rog @Ruth3 @Sam1 @SamJ @Scottuf @Shergar @Speedysi @ST2020 @Steph82 @SteveFeldo @strottos @Strumski @t00nces @Tamara1809 @TamMcFadyen @Te @Tia @Tim0thy @tracker @William_1660 @Wynnem74

A big warm welcome to you all, don't hesitate to come say hi and tell us more about yourself! smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 435 of 3,258

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

I hope you've all had a great weekend sun Let's start this beautiful week by welcoming all our most recent members:

@Abubakr @Accessories @AlinaMalcautan @Anon03 @AppleFan18 @Ashley @Bluemary310 @Brookbirdman08 @Bushby @Charli @Chelsea @Chrisbax14 @chrisroe @Comms @Dc12881 @Dissapointed @DO @Dodge54 @DouglasBruce @Emz @Fiona @Funpotato @Goggzf @Greta @Heather12 @HL @Irenejones @Just_in_London @KG1 @Kielbowicz @kiki @KMMarie @LittleLegs @Mags @Mariam @Monty @MrAidanlw97 @Name @Nedved @Neil @Nickylp @nofear @paul3112 @Petrus @Pp @Rog @Ruth3 @Sam1 @SamJ @Scottuf @Shergar @Speedysi @ST2020 @Steph82 @SteveFeldo @strottos @Strumski @t00nces @Tamara1809 @TamMcFadyen @Te @Tia @Tim0thy @tracker @William_1660 @Wynnem74

A big warm welcome to you all, don't hesitate to come say hi and tell us more about yourself! smiley

A big welcome from me also. Hope to see you on the forum and posting soon...Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 436 of 3,258

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning everyone! I hope you're having a good week. slight_smile

Many new community members have joined us over the past couple of days so let's make sure we give them a warm welcome! slight_smile Say hello to:

@Andyc281@Ani@Brophy@Celestial@Davboy@DenskysG@Digger@Djn1982@eihei@Erik@fatcod@gorator19@Help3@Ica@Ismail@Izabell@keironh, @Anonymous, @Loony@Matt2@Parzival@pina@Quickxstar@Sashka@shaun233@Susan@Symone@Taylar@Tiger@trin2255@vw

Hope to see you around and don't hesitate to post if you have any questions, comments or just want to have a chat. slight_smile

Welcome

Message 439 of 3,258

eihei
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks for the welcome! Just upgraded to the P20 Pro and I'm really looking forward to putting it through its paces! yahoo

Message 440 of 3,258