cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,258
3,257 REPLIES 3,257

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Jackie
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the welcome. I've already found this group to be very friendly & helpful.

I'm on a new monthly contract with my new Sony Xperia ZX1 compact, & seeing as I've really only sent texts on my old phone, which I've had for about 16 years, it's all a bit strange, but at least I've got a Sony Xperia tablet, which runs on Android, so it could be even more scary.

I'm totally crazy about whippets, having 'owned' them for the last 25years. I've presently got a soon-to-be 2yr old dog, called Pip. I love walking (good job) and one reason for wanting a smart phone was a walking app a friend showed me, which keeps you on the right track.

My other burning passion is arts & crafts - as long as I'm creating something, I'm happy.

So I've loads to learn about life with a mobile phone & very glad to have found this forum.

Message 373 of 3,258

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

We are very pleased you are here @Jackie

Feel free to join in with any discussions. There's always plenty going on in off topic if you are interested?.

We even have a thread about 'Cats and Dogs' here Cats and dogs

Arts and Crafts is a great hobby. What sort of things do you like to create? wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 374 of 3,258

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @Jackie 

Thanks for introducing yourself and telling us a little bit about yourself. 

Please feel free to join in any of the discussions; new opinions and viewpoints are very welcome.

And don't be shy in asking questions about your Sony Xperia ZX1, we have an expert on all Sony Xperia phones, @viridis who is very helpful.

So, a big welcome and hope you enjoy being a community member Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 375 of 3,258

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome @Jackie, and thanks for telling us more about yourself! I'm curious, what sort of crafts do you like most? slight_smile

I hope you all had a good weekend, although it was chilly we had a few sunny days! A big warm welcome to all our newest members:

@Andy3 @Barth @Barton @bjpwuk @BobMaxwell @Callumc91 @Cathy_Me @claudia1 @DaveH @Devs @Drew @Frustrated @IsaacTurner123 @james27 @Jezz @JordanH @Leoni @Louise148 @Mart @Mike-v @MikeyBath @mondy @Morganskye @NeilBLongpalm @Nicomine @Pandy2 @PathyHome @MIKET-14 @pc @pip @Plennoxable @Salmon @Samfarmer1 @sarahb8081 @Shan @Shaun @Someone @Temi @Toby1 @Vky

Welcome

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 376 of 3,258

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

A warm welcome to you all Welcome

@Andy3 @Barth @Barton @bjpwuk @BobMaxwell @Callumc91 @Cathy_Me @claudia1 @DaveH @Devs @Drew @Frustrated @IsaacTurner123 @james27 @Jezz @JordanH @Leoni @Louise148 @Mart @Mike-v @MikeyBath @mondy @Morganskye @NeilBLongpalm @Nicomine @Pandy2 @PathyHome @MIKET-14 @pc @pip @Plennoxable @Salmon @Samfarmer1 @sarahb8081 @Shan @Shaun @Someone @Temi @Toby1 @Vky

Hope to see you posting in the community again soon.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 377 of 3,258

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions
Message 378 of 3,258

Jackie
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In reply to what sort of arts & crafts things I do - I play around with mixed media, which means that I use lots of different techniques, with lots of different media - watercolours, acrylics, inks, chalks, pencils, thick pastes to add texture, fabrics & practically anything else I can lay my hands on.

The only downside with all this is the fact that it's hard to throw anything away - all the household rubbish just might come in handy in my next project.

I've made it sound complicated, but basically it's just having a lot of fun & going with the flow!

Message 379 of 3,258

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Jackie That sounds like a lot of fun! And much more intricate than what I've tried (Silk painting and crochet mainly). Maybe we could get a Crafts discussion started in the Off-topic board some time, you'd have tons of useful tips and tricks to share I'm sure wink

Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 380 of 3,258