cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,220
3,219 REPLIES 3,219

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie Sounds horrific.. I myself am recovering from being knocked off my bike .. 3x this year.. fractured skull, broken heel, broken elbow + the usual bumps, bruises & concussion from the last one.

fingers crossed we’re both fighting fit soon!

as for the eye thing.. when I get dry / tired eyes I always screw my eyes up to moisten them.. and that’s how I discovered the talent.. (I say talent in the loosest sense)

@Martin-O2 I was 16lb 10oz .. and eye wateringly.. a natural birth..

Message 61 of 3,220

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good grief @Anonymous 16lbs 10ozs????  Your poor mother. Smiley Surprised

Even twins rarely weigh that amount. Did you get into the Guinness Book of Records?

PS... as a retired nurse with a hatred of motor bike accidents....(seen far too many) Maybe it's time to hang up the crash helmet and gloves? Fear....Seriously  I do hope you are well on the way to recovery Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 62 of 3,220

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous Woah! That's no joke! astonished

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 63 of 3,220

Baldychops66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi im mick im on pay monthly contract with my partner on refresh 2 contracts and 2 direct debits wish it was just one but i surpose im used to it now im in the uk , shame o2 got rid of world chat my partner liked that , could put 5 pounds on and she could make it last ages, dont really want another bolt on ?
Baldychops
Message 64 of 3,220

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Baldychops66

Welcome to the forum Welcome

PS I agree, its a shame O2 got rid of world chat.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 65 of 3,220

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome to our forum @Baldychops66! slight_smile

Message 66 of 3,220

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Great to have you with us @Baldychops66 smiling

signature

Message 67 of 3,220

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Welcome @Baldychops66 😀

If your wife needs a replacement for World Chat I have discovered an identical app as I too was a user of the O2 app. 

Message 68 of 3,220

Anonymous
Not applicable

Heyies, Peeps

Not sure why I havent done this thought heck lets go for it tongue 

My Names Laurence thought known as Lol or Larry or Emolmarrio or Cookie to name a few, I am 23 skinny and live on my own well kinda haha emo in like and mind //_^

I am a Pay Monthly Customer and I am currently using an IPhone to which has been thru my ups and downs and hours of phone calls and texts not sure what I would do without it thought same goes for music !!! 

My Hobbies and interests, Love Anime, Gaming, Drawing, Exploring, Watching Horrors and Thrillers, Favourite Bands - BMTH, MCR, BONDF, AA, NC, to name a few oh and spending hours under the stars and midnight sky .-. 

Honestly I am wacky, crazy and eccentric, Off the wall for most and a padded room with a straight jacket would just do me rebellious in entirety. Reality sucks and fantasy rocks thought no wonder why i am on so many meds haha not going into too much details. 

Here for the now and today not for yesterday nor tomorrow. 

EmoLMarrio

Message 69 of 3,220

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Well thank god I'm not the only crazy here...seriously! 😉 Crazy

Crazy or not, a great big welcome and thanks for introducing yourself Welcome

Shame about your choice of phone and preferred music but yep, proves what you said! Keep taking the meds.....Dance

Message 70 of 3,220