Welcome on-board

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Welcome to our new home everyone!

As we announced earlier, it gives us great pleasure to launch our brand new O2 Community to you all today. It’s a breath of fresh air, take a look around to get familiar with some of the new features we’ve got for you like marking posts as solved, giving Kudos, and the all new twitter integration on the right hand side. You also get a special ‘rank’ as you get involved and help others on the O2 Community.

We really want this to be a great place to help each other with any question you may have. While you're here, do stop for a general chit chat. We hope you like your new home slight_smile

As always, if you’ve any questions, please do let us know!

Thanks

Abs

Message 1 of 68
67 REPLIES 67

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

like the look again on pc

pm sent abs re user type

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 11 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have sent you a pm Abs

Message 12 of 68

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Hi Steve,

Don’t worry about the display name – they’ll be changed for you guys.

With regards to any lagging issues, please continue to flag these here from this morning!

The post count figures are based on the posts that have been migrated over from the old forum. These will be slightly less than what you originally had however for you guys, it’d still be significantly higher than everyone else (with thousands in your case) and the rank title would also justify your loyalty on the new Community slight_smile

Abs

Message 13 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stevyjones wrote:

Also seems to be a bit 'laggy'. Bound to be a few minor niggles at this stage.

Still a bit laggy.........the fibre break problem from last evening was resolved at 3am this morning so there must be something else affecting forum page loading.

http://status.bememberservices.com/?DoAction=Historic

Message 14 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll be back when it's fixed.......I don't do "watching paint dry" very well Smiley Frustrated

Message 15 of 68

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@O2MACH2 wrote:

I'll be back when it's fixed.......I don't do "watching paint dry" very well Smiley Frustrated

Or officially, its called "a day job" wink

Message 16 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yippe - here we go. 

Some complaints about log-ins as people get used to the new system

Message 17 of 68

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@O2MACH2 - Just to clarify, it's got nothing to do with the broadband incident we had last night. 

@sheepdog - We've already deployed some changes which should improve the situation but if you continue to see any further issues - do flag it here, thanks!

Abs

Message 18 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Abs.......no I realise that because my connection in general is back to normal.....i.e. speed, ping and SNR.

When we were testing this site there was always a different "feel" to it...a little sluggish...so I guess it's different hardware being used than on the old forum ?

Message 19 of 68

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

A lot better now you've speed it up!

Message 20 of 68