cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to win tickets to Countryfile Live?

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Competition now closed. 

Hey guys,

CFLV2.jpg

We've got an amazing competition for you this week, but first, let us tell you a little about Countryfile Live and why it's an incredible day out for the family.

What is Countryfile Live?
Representing the best of the British countryside across four days, Countryfile Live is guaranteed to be one of this summer’s best days out. You can meet all your favourite BBC Countryfile heroes on The Main Stage; Be entertained by Mountain Biking and Shetlands in the Mane Arena; Get back to nature with the National Trust; And see your favourite TV chefs live at the Le Creuset Kitchen Theatre at Countryfile Live.

When is it?
This year is bigger and better than ever, because for the first time ever, Countryfile Live will also be heading to Castle Howard. So, there's now two weekends packed full of excitement.

Blenheim Palace: 1-4 August
Castle Howard: 15-18 August

Why is O2 there?
We're here to meet our customers, share with them our latest plans - such as the recent announcement of the industry proposal of a Shared Rural Network - and help them out with anything they need. We'll also have some treats with us, exclusively for customers with the O2 Priority app, just to make the day even more epic. As many who attend Countryfile Live live in rural communities, here's just some of what we'll focus on:

• Improved coverage in the Highlands and Islands, including having installed 85 generators, which will ensure that our rural customers can enjoy uninterrupted service, even when the power goes down due to inclement weather. On average, this saves our customers 250 hours of connectivity, that would have otherwise been lost.
  • We're investing in rural Britain. From the Shetland Islands, where our coverage has more than doubled in the last two years; to the Fair Isle, where broadband speeds have been historically poor, but 4G has revolutionised connectivity for the residents. We also now have a mast on Saxa Vord, the most Northerly site on our network.
  • We're backing a proposal for a Shared Rural Network (SRN). If implemented and supported by the industry, Government and Ofcom, the SRN would increase all-operator geographic coverage from the current level of 67% to 92%, with partial not-spots almost disappearing. More info here.
  • We’ve constructed our first 4G 50 metre mast near Inverness. The height of the mast has significantly improved the range and performance of 4G connectivity for customers in the area and provides a blueprint for others.

TICKET GIVEAWAY!!!
So here's the really really good bit. We've got 4 x Family tickets up for grabs and you choose which day and event/location you want to go to - whether it's this Saturday or Sunday at Blenheim Palace, or any day (Thursday to Sunday) at Castle Howard.

All you need to do to enter is comment below and tell us which day & event you'd attend and why you want to go to Countryfile Live. We'll choose winners at random and PM you to get some details.

Competition closes 4PM Wednesday 31 July 2019. 
Usual competition T&C's apply

Competition now closed. 

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Sassy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Castle Howard saturday
Message 2 of 23

Sassy
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Because I enjoy the countryside and would love to be a part of it
Message 3 of 23

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Now I wasn't that interested in this originally.
However, I have had a look at the website for this and it looks really good, so...
Blenheim Palace, Sat 3rd August.
Why?
My daughter loves all things nature (even if she is a little over zealous about "saving" everything!) and this would be something she would love.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 23

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Couple of good entries above, good stuff... And best of luck! Soon as the competition ends, Martin, Marjo or Emilie will pick winners at random and be in touch via private message, so keep your eyes peeled after 4PM Wednesday! fingers_crossed

If you have kids or grandkids, Countryfile Live is an utterly fantastic summer day out with so much to do, so if you're free during one of the event weekends, get entering and you could be a winner! slight_smile

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 5 of 23

Dazza853
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Blenheim Palace Saturday 3rd August 2019. An amazing day out with the family would be had in beautiful grounds and great company. 

Message 6 of 23

moodymare
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Would love tickets for Sunday at blenheim. Fantastic family day out. Kids absolutely love the farm animals, 🐮especially where they can mix with the piglets. Weather is looking spot on too 😁
Message 7 of 23

Stacey10
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Finding things to keep the children entertained in the holidays while being out in the fresh air can be a struggle but looks like this has everything covered would love to show my 2 girls the shows and see all the animals looks like a full fun packed day out 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧☀️🍦🐴
Message 8 of 23

Stacey10
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Finding things to keep the children entertained in the holidays while being out in the fresh air can be a struggle but looks like this has everything covered would love to show my 2 girls the shows and see all the animals looks like a full fun packed day out 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧☀️🍦🐴 Sorry forgot to add Saturday at Blenheim 🙂
Message 9 of 23

CLCurtis123
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
What can I say my 7 year old daughter adores countyfile, her nan sets it up to record (catch up when she's forgetten to set it up) and they watch it together with there crumpets snuggled up on the sofa. It would be fantastic to be able to take to them both to Countyfile Live, it would make my daughter day! She loves the outdoors come rain or shine she'll be outside whenever she can be, has dreams of working with animals and keeps us well informed of new and exciting imformation she's learnt/gain throughout each day. My daughter has a fond liking of Farmer Adam and his farm (nan does too!)
Sunday 4th August is the best day for us as a family.
Good luck to everyone who enters🤞
Message 10 of 23