cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to review Apps? Want some fame on The Blue?

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Hi Guys,

With the recent O2 Pocket Hotspot review competition, one was really clear – lots of you would love to review stuff.  So, following that trend, I’d like to introduce a similar idea that you may find interesting slight_smile

Some of you may remember one of the Off-Topic threads around Top 5 apps on your mobile device. Today, we’ve published a list of five must-have free apps for your smartphone on our news & views portal - The Blue.

With this in mind, I’d like to extend the opportunity to review the top 5 productivity apps for us. What’s in it for you? How about a bit of fame on The Blue? We’ll publish your review on The Blue as a guest blog for all the world to see – including the twittersphere. slight_smile

All you have to do is tell us why you’d like to write the review and why are you so hooked up with your smartphone?

The lucky individual will be chosen by 10th of September. Best of luck!

Thanks

Abs

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Yet another news site from O2, I had never heard of it before.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 13

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@perksie wrote:

Yet another news site from O2, I had never heard of it before.

It's a collaboration of our news centre and blog wink I really like the interface, do you? 

Message 3 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

How about a review of apps not to get

Message 5 of 13

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

How about a review of apps not to get

Would you like to explain a bit more on that, Stuart?

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

There is the free hmv app for iPhone but every time you try to use it or buy something, the app cuts out. I have read numerous sites & reviews that state that the app is faulty

Message 7 of 13

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi

There is the free hmv app for iPhone but every time you try to use it or buy something, the app cuts out. I have read numerous sites & reviews that state that the app is faulty

Okay, with regards to this particular review - it's open to any Productivity apps of your choice that you'd like to review. For example Evernote or Dropbox (+)

Message 8 of 13

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I could be pushed to do dropbox and Quickoffice pro but may take all week to compile and spell check etc

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 9 of 13

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@adamtemp64 wrote:

I could be pushed to do dropbox and Quickoffice pro but may take all week to compile and spell check etc

I can imagine this may take some time & effort. You can have upto 10 days to complete the review - hope that's sufficient enough slight_smile

Message 10 of 13