Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual interview 30/10/13 – Webchat

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Guys,

O2 Community Exclusive!

We’ve seen quite a few members posting about web chat and we thought it’d be great if we hosted a ‘Virtual Interview’ with Richard Clarke, our Head of our Digital Service.

This is your chance to ask all your questions around web chat. It could be anything from timescales of web chat to what sort of queries they can handle. Furthermore, if you’ve got a suggestion around how we can enhance the service and extend it to our customers using digital platforms, this is a perfect opportunity for you guys on the O2 Community to pitch it.

As usual if you’re new to the community and want to know how to post it’s here

The session will start on the 30th October from 13:00 to 14:00. We’ll try our best to answer all your questions in time but if we don’t, we’ll make sure they are followed up with answers after the session.

Reply to this thread with your questions on what we know will be a hot topic, we look forward to getting some great questions!

Thanks

Brad

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

We are seeing many complaints here in the forum of Web Chat being too busy to answer, is this likely to improve?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 21 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

We are seeing many complaints here in the forum of Web Chat being too busy to answer, is this likely to improve?

Hi perksie,

Like any contact channel, chat will have its busier and quieter time periods. For example, last week 91% of all customers who visited our 'contact us' page would have had access to chat straight away. We want that figure to be 100% however and are striving to meet that standard.

Message 22 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Time is up! Thank you all for your questions, we really want to get our chat advisors using your answers to help our customers in the future.

We'll leave this thread open for you to ask any questions on what we're doing in the future and if anyone has any suggestions on how to improve chat or use community content within chat. We have plans to involve you guys with feedback going foward because you have a proven record with other things like TU Go and My O2.

Thanks again and look forward to hearing your thoughts

Richard

Message 23 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi congratulations richard you have just been promoted to apprentice like me, however im still awaiting a response from  a real person toby sent me an email and know im just waiting for some random person to call me.

Message 24 of 24