Did you mean: 

Upcoming changes to the Community Team

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone!

We would like to give you a quick update on our Community Team, as things are changing bit in the coming days.

As some of you may be aware, our Head of Community MercedesS has been taking some personal time recently and has been away for a couple of months - unfortunately, she won't be coming back to the community. Myself and @Martin-O2 will be sharing the role of Community Head and will be looking after the forum.

A third person will also be joining the team soon and you can look out for their introduction in the near future.

We will do our best to keep things running as usual during this transition and appreciate all your continued support. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Over the last couple of months things have ticked along nicely so well done. 

It will be interesting who the third person will be so suggestions guys as to who you would like to see, apart from Linda Lusardi. ......

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

You have both done a good job & long may it continue & look forward to the new introduction 

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Always a shame when someone moves on, but fingers crossed you gals/guys will carry on the good work MercedesS started! 

Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Wishing you two all the best for what is an extremely difficult job at times.

I hope you continue to allow this forum a fun place to be and promote an attitude of fairness to all members.

I also hope some of the knowledgeable members who have left the forum for whatever reason, decide to return. Add to that, I hope we can encourage more new members to stay around.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Again my congratulations to you both in your new roles and I echo @Cleoriff's well chosen words concerning the forum.

Wishing you the best of luck.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hopeful Martin and Marjo will address issues that will see some older long standing members return and make this the fun place it was and will be again. At the moment the community just seems to be split into off topic and technical which some quite knowledgeable members are staying away from.

Sort it guys and this community will thrive. Good luck 🤞 😀

Message 7 of 9

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys thanks for your lovely comments and support.

@jonsie wrote:

It will be interesting who the third person will be so suggestions guys as to who you would like to see, apart from Linda Lusardi. ......

I'm sure you will all like our new team member. slight_smile And @jonsie I can confirm it is not Linda Lusardi. tongue 

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Marjowrote:

Hey guys thanks for your lovely comments and support.

@jonsiewrote:

I'm sure you will all like our new team member. slight_smile And @jonsie I can confirm it is not Linda Lusardi. tongue 

Bummer!😳

First job for them is to chase up the Note 8 that I discussed with Mercedes 😉

We decided that would be the wedding gift promised by Toby which didn't arrive.......😉

Oh.....and the hooded Whistle

Message 9 of 9