Did you mean: 

Up-coming team changes

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

As most of you know Lukas recently left his position on the O2 community 😞 and unfortunately for all of us Theresa will also be leaving to pursue an exciting new position managing a new community. 😭

Luckily I won't be left alone to rattle around the back end of the community like some old recluse in a deserted mansion, as we have 2 new community managers starting today!! 😅

Rather then do 3 separate posts I thought it would be simpler to lump all the team changes in together so I've left a space below for @TheresaV's leaving post and an introduction to our 2 brand new community managers, @lewys-gp and @RafaC😊 😎

A fond farewell to @TheresaV..... 

Hi everyone 👋

This week will be my last week on the O2 Community. Similar to Lukas, a new opportunity has arisen for me which I decided to take, so this Friday will be my last day. But, don’t worry, you will be in very good hands with two amazing new people joining the team - Rafael and Lewys.

I have had an amazing time on this community and it was such a pleasure getting to know you all better. I will be sad to leave this behind but I will be looking back at a lot of amazing memories. I learned a lot and laughed a lot and I wouldn’t want to miss this time and will remember all of you dearly.

Thank you for everything and all the very best to all of you ❤️

Lots of love,

Theresa

A big welcome to @lewys-gp

Hi, everyone! Lewys here. As you can maybe tell from the spelling of my name, I’m from Wales 󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿. Is that a personality trait? But in all seriousness, I was previously working in Marketing and Communications, so I’m excited to get started with Community work.

I like music (been to Glasto five times ), reading and creative writing, all sport but mainly football and honestly, everything else in between. Always up for a chat so feel free to ask questions or message me about anything.

I’ve already had a look at the White Room Quizzes too, so am looking forward to participating and mostly losing in that. But in all seriousness, I am here to help! So, please don’t hesitate to message or mention me. Looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Cheers! 😄

And an equally big welcome to @RafaC

Hey everyone,My name is Rafa, I’m a new Community Manager and I’ll be here alongside Martin and Lewys to make sure this community remains a fun and reliable place for your questions, suggestions and requests as well as the good ol’ chit-chat.

So that you know a little bit about me, I’m very interested in technology and new gadgets, especially regarding their functionalities for creative work, as I am always fiddling around with making music and taking pictures. And of course creating is also about sharing so I’m always up for having a conversation about anything creative.

I love the great outdoors and I thoroughly enjoy walking in the city, hiking in the mountains as well as practicing a lot of sports without a roof above my head (which includes cycling, skateboarding and why not my beloved football and basketball). I also love taking photos and making videos during my activities.

And now that I’m here, I’m really excited to get to know everyone! I’m sure we’ll be able to learn a lot from each other and share great things (I already noticed that some of you love photography too). Can’t wait to hear from you guys! Please drop me a PM whenever you feel like it 🙂

See you around the community,
Rafa

Please join me in saying thank you and goodbye to @TheresaV and in welcoming our 2 new recruits, @lewys-gp and @RafaC to the mad house!! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

Projectionist
Level 12: Nimble
  • 275 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Thank you for your service, @TheresaV - and welcome to the board @lewys-gp and @RafaC 

Using Pixel 4 ( O2 + 1pMobile) , Samsung E1182 ( geosim + dtac)
Message 2 of 46

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks, @Projectionist. Looking forward to getting involved.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 3 of 46

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Thanks for the welcome @Projectionist, hope I can do as good as @TheresaV slight_smile

Message 4 of 46

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25131 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After the surprise announcement of Lukas leaving, it comes as a shock that @TheresaV is also leaving.

I`d like to openly thank @TheresaV for all her help she has given me and other members of the Community since she joined 13 months ago. I wish you well in your new position but you will be missed on here.

To @lewys-gp - a warm welcome to the madhouse err Community.

So pleased you`ve already had a look at the White Room Quiz and look forward to you joining in.

To @RafaC - a warm welcome.

I`m probably the biggest technophobe on the Community and new technology is way over my head but I know that others have a keen interest in all things new. I do enjoy seeing the wonderful photos which our members post so look forward to your contributions.

To both of our "newbie" Community Managers, I hope you settle in soon and enjoy your time with us and for all of us to get to know each other on this wonderful Community.

p.s. @TheresaV . Hope you will get the chance to still stop by and say "Hi" and let us know how you are getting on.  

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 5 of 46

lewys-gp
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks very much, @Mi-Amigo. I'm sure @RafaC and I will enjoy every moment of the community 😅. And yes, I'm looking forward to the White Room Quiz! Interested to see how well I'll fare.

Message 6 of 46

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25131 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @lewys-gp 

If you get the chance, today`s White Room Quiz [WRQ] is up

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/White-Room-Quiz-Mon-20-Sept-2021/m-p/1489259#M237500

and you are more than welcome to join in by pming me your answers any time after 12 noon today and up to 11.59pm tomorrow. So why not tip your toes in the water and have a go ?

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 7 of 46

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thank you @Projectionist slight_smile

Thank you as well for the lovely words @Mi-Amigo , I will certainly miss you all as well 😢 Hopefully I will have the chance to pop in from time to time to say hello!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 46

lewys-gp
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Consider it done, @Mi-Amigo 😁👍.

Message 9 of 46

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo Thank you for the warm welcome slight_smile

Glad to hear you enjoy seeing the photos that have been posted so far, looking forward to contributing to that and as @lewys-gp said, I'm sure we'll enjoy our time here. I'm also looking forward to getting to know you all 🙌

Message 10 of 46