Did you mean: 

Unwrap the magic of Christmas with O2!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

If you've been watching Strictly Come Dancing you might have noticed O2's brand new Christmas advert! If you were in the kitchen making a brew or just don't watch Strictly check out the advert below. yahoo

The advert features a song by a fantastic artist, Macy Kate. You can check out her Insta and Twitter if you want to hear more of her work. slight smile 

What do you think of O2's new Christmas advert? Let us know in the comments below! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Glad you enjoyed it @jonsie! In case you're interested I've got a behind the scenes video which shows how they mate the advert! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122376 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2 

I actually love it. Even my husband who can't stand the TV shows Dancing On Ice or SCD, rates it as a good Christmas advert... Mainly due to Bubl. smiling

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25025 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Martin-O2 

Love the ad and thanks for the behind the scenes.

Hope O2 continue ads with Bubl yahoo who is way better that a certain "actor" who was just "Footloose"wink 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the feedback @Cleoriff@Mi-Amigo! I really liked the advert too! Bubl definitely steals the show. yahoo

signature

Message 6 of 6