cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try the Tech - Available Devices

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

Here's a full list of devices that are currently available for the Try the Tech programme. Please check it regularly as we will be constantly adding to the list. For a full description of the programme and T&Cs please read Try the Tech.

Sony Xperia Z

Sony Xperia Z Ultra

Sony Z1

HTC One Mini Silver

Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1 4G

Samsung Galaxy Note3

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

Motorola Moto X

Nokia 1020

Message 1 of 145
144 REPLIES 144

Anonymous
Not applicable
Toby will post when the next phase is ready to start and you can then send him a private message listing which you'd like to trial from the list.
Message 81 of 145

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
How about a Z10 or Z30 if you want to stick with BB. You can install android apps on either of those, you may even be able to on Passport and Classic too (for the keyboard) but I'm not 100% on BB's......?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 82 of 145

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am looking forward to trialling the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 as i am thinking of buying one.
Message 83 of 145

Anonymous
Not applicable
A worthy purchase Nick. wink
Message 84 of 145

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you trialled this already BoB? If memory serves me right you did recently didn't you?

I am thinking of selling my Nexus 7 (1st generation) as the picture quality isn't great and i want to use it to watch football and sport but the newest Tab 4 and Tab S are a tad expensive
Message 85 of 145

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wife had z10 ok phone but had software issues and had a iphone4s as replacement. Phone was great but as unable to side load banking apps ( will have to retry).
Not sure if passport will be too big
Message 86 of 145

Anonymous
Not applicable

jonsie
  • 93182 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 88 of 145

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Phone was great but as unable to side load banking apps ( will have to retry).

One of our members, @aldaweb did a guide to installing snap for android apps here

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 89 of 145

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been told the Tab 3 TTT has my name on it so hopefully Toby will arrange for it to be sent out soon.

I have used a Tab 3 8 inch before so i know the basics but really want to push it's boundaries. Will then go and play with a Tab 4 to check out the difference if any.
Message 90 of 145