cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today only - Win tickets to the England vs Barbarians Rugby match!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

We have a fantastic opportunity for one lucky community member to win 2 tickets to this weekends England vs Barbarians Rugby Union game! 

Match details 

This Sunday 28th May will see England play the Barbarians. The game kicks off at 3pm and takes place at Twickenham Stadium. 

How to win the tickets 

To win the tickets for Sundays England vs Barbarians match you will have dig out your crystal ball and show off your Rugby knowledge by predicting the final score of tonight's London Irish v Yorkshire Carnegie game which is the second leg of the Championship play-off final! It's set to be a tense match with London Irish hoping to return to the Premiership following last seasons relegation. 

All you need to do is post your prediction of the final score in the comments below. You have until kick off today at 7.30pm (Wednesday 24th of May) to do so. The closest prediction to the final score wins the tickets. In the event of a draw the names will go into a hat for random selection. slight_smile

In order to get the tickets dispatched in time for the match we will need your full name and address by 9am tomorrow. If you take part in the competition please send me a PM with your full name and address before 9am tomorrow (Thursday 25th May). 

Term and conditions can be found here. If anyone has any questions please ask and best of luck!! wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
London Irish. (37) v (22) Yorkshire Carnegie
Message 2 of 30

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
London Irish. (41) v (19) Yorkshire Carnegie
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

London Irish. (45) v (7) Yorkshire Carnegie

Message 4 of 30

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No support for Yorkshire Carnegie so far! I take it London Irish have had more success in the past? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 6 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

since the was relegated London Irish are desperate to get back up @Martin-O2 so they are litterly destroying everything in their path 

Message 7 of 30

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Good point @Anonymous Let's see if they can pull it off! 

signature

Message 8 of 30

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11991 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
I wouldn't mind tickets, but no point entering as I would not be able to attend.
Good luck to all!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 9 of 30

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

44-18 to london Irish

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 10 of 30