Did you mean: 

Time to say goodbye

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

My dear members,

it is with heavy heart that I have to announce today that I will no longer be a community manager from Friday onwards.

I am both excited and sad but a new opportunity has come up and I will have to take a new challenge in my career. But leaving you guys is obviously super hard.

It has been an amazing time with you here on the community. We’ve come a long way, done so many things together. The laughs and discussions, the way you absolutely nailed it during the pandemic and me winning every white room quiz. Good times.

Please be nice to @TheresaV  and @Martin-O2  you know it will be hard for them without me. They will miss me terribly and will probably be weeping a lot. But then again all of you will be. I might pop in for some of the movie nights and events but I am afraid I will not be here every day to see you all. But send me a pm from time to time ❤️

At some point you’ll notice my forum role changing to “Former Staff”. Oh and be sure that I will keep up with what you are all doing from behind the curtain - I got my eyes and ears everywhere so don’t act up.

I will miss you little rascals. The biggest hug to all of you.

Your favourite community manager,

Lukas

giphy.gif

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

RunrigForever
  • 2079 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry to see you leave @LukasB ... have been glad of your company

Best Wishes in your new job xx 

***DESORMAIS***