Did you mean: 

This Giving Tuesday, tweet to donate

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey all,

This Giving Tuesday we’re doing something a little extra for the National Data Bank. On top of the data we’re already contributing to it thanks to everyone who purchases a plan with us during Black Friday or Christmas (more info here) – that is, for every plan purchased with us between 1 November '21 and 31 January '22, we're donating 10GB data to the National Databank to help tackle data poverty – we have plans to donate up to an additional 100,000GB to be distributed by the Good Things Foundation to families and individuals who need it most. This will help ensure those most vulnerable and most in need will be able to connect with friends and family during what can be the loneliest time of the year for some.

And the best bit is everyone can help – and all it takes is a click or a tap. We have published this tweet today and all you need to do is retweet it, and for every retweet, we’ll add 1GB to the pot – going all the way up to 100,000GB.

So please join me in helping us reach that full 100,000GB and let’s help get vulnerable families and individuals connected this Christmas. We’re better connected.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Excellent idea @Chris_K. Problem is I don't have a Twitter account. If you could share on FB i could do that?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff, I'm afraid the activity is only being run on Twitter for this at present, but we're very invested in the National Data Bank and hope to see it reach new heights so we'll definitely have more activity coming up soon, so maybe next time? slight_smile

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Pleased to hear it @Chris_K. Maybe I should open a 'twit' account 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Actually @Cleoriff, there is another way to get involved and to help donate data to the National Data Bank - via Instagram. Head on over here and check out our Instagram Story (head to our profile and tap on our profile icon) for more info and how to get involved slight_smile

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Thanks @Chris_K. Will look later. It's siesta time for me now 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6